I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Don't take the jab. 🙏

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Why is this allowed? Where are her parents?

damn that mom!!!!

If they are old enough to choose contraceptives or abortion by themselves...they are old enough to choose a jab. She's saying NO. You are raping this young girl. You can't have it both ways. They are either children under their parents authority....or they are not. Crimes against humanity. Horrible!

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

A healthy young girl
with women trying to force her to take a jab!!!!
What happened to their motherly loving hearts!
Shameful!

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

You Parents who stand by and allow this to happen to your children, you will regret it. Your child will never look at you the same way. This isn't just a fear reaction, it's her spirit crying out! This is breaking her spirit.

SICK, I would have whipped ass and hauled ass, wish I was there, she would still not have it.

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

This is heartbreaking!!! May the power of God protect this girl! Although I’m grateful to whoever documented this, I wish they had intervened! 🙏

such evil! I pray God judges them to eternal Hell! InJesus’ Name Amen 🙏🏼
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

😡😡😡😡.

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Documented MURDER!!!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

I would adopt her to take her away from those ignorant diseased entities!! Children have a 99.97% recovery rate from covid!! I could not watch this!! I am praying for the young girl!!

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

That other doesn't not realize that she may very well have killed her child and the poor girl...she knows.

so fuck the Nuremburg code?

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

This makes me so sad I could barely watch...These parents....I don't even know what to say...OMG🤬

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication

Literally 😭 right now.
😡😡🤬

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

THIS IS CHILD ABUSE

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

💔

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

horrific, disgusting, terrible

may they all face God's wrath for this to abuse children

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

😡😡 Child abuse

I Would Love To Punch That Mother! So Sad!

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

One of many thoughts…
Very sad!

(1) Show this thread