Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

I just heard Trump on NewsMax still promoting the vaccine, why is he doing this?

🀬😑oh my God I got teary eyed watching thisπŸ˜ͺ

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Sadly there will be so many more. Pray and fight like HELL for those that have not been vaxxed. It is a death sentence. So armor up as the crimson tide has already begun a lot sooner than expected.

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Thank you for being brave and sharing with the world what this jab did to you! Maybe it will change one persons mind about being jabbed! God bless you!

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

She don't want. They are all guilty.
#CrimesAgainstHumanity
#NurembergCodex

damn that mom!!!!

Why is this allowed? Where are her parents?

(21) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

God heal all those who took the injections with the intention of doing good for their fellow man.

ITS TIME FOR OPERATION WARP SPEED TO END. IT'S TIME EITHER TRUMP END THIS, AS THEY DID NOT ISSUE A VALID VACCINE, ONLY POISON OR ADMIT HIS ROLE IN THIS BIOWEAPON

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

yes but just remember there is no such thing as a valid vax. they are all built on lies -I have known this for many yearsβ€”β€œanti” vaxxers have been laughed at forever as crazyβ€”Warp speed allowed the truth to be shown in a short period of time. babies have been dying and adults injured from all vaccines. the first day of life-β€œvitamin” K (lol) has a black box warning.

(1) Show this thread

This is just heartbreaking 😭😭😭😭😭

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

In response Donna Martin to her Publication

πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Pray for the uninformed! πŸ™
https://www.bitchute.com/video/yilLJF2l0h9F/

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

THANK YOU OPERATION WARP SPEED

(1) Show this thread

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

😑😑😑😑😑😑