Israel now taking children from unvaccinated parents. πŸ˜³πŸ‘ΏπŸ€―

https://files.catbox.moe/3g1hdc.MP4

Only people mentioned by @PQAnon in this post can reply

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

I hope these demons rot in HELL for all eternity. Please GOD in HEAVEN eradicate these demons from the earth. Please stop these demons from taking or hurting another baby, child or person for their sick twisted demonic ways. In JESUS' mighty name I pray, Amen.

The deep state over there is even worse than over here.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

Israel Mossad is the CIA in Israel. THEY are out of 'fresh food'' and using COVID/ vax as the 'excuse to grab the babies/children to traffick. THEY dont care about the people there. THEY are CANNIBALS and just like in WW2, THEY will sacrifice the Jews again, because in reality, THEY arent JEWs THEMSELVES. THEY are Khazarians, who worship SATAN/ Moloch the and feed/eat people. WE cut the supply of Adrenochrome worldwide, & are taking down the Child Traffickers. Israeli Mossad/CIA trafficks children

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Always it was about the children.#SaveOurChildrenWorldwideπŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Yea That Lady Was Awful Calm! They Would Have To Shoot Me! Just Saying!

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

βš”οΈ

(1) Show this thread

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

this doesnt make sense …can someone translate ??