A massive DEATH WAVE will be witnessed later this year among those who took coronavirus vaccines. The vax is"priming"the autoimmune system for a hyperinflammatory reaction that will kill many. These are DEATH shots, not vaccines, in reality. It's all about achieving DEPOPULATION.
Horrific latent deaths predicted among the elderly by genetics professor after immunization with RNA vaccines

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-01-28-latent-deaths-predicted-after-immunization-rna-vaccines.html
Nana will never take it!
Idk bout this but I would not doubt it. Nana thinks that they had plans for5G

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

As an RN I agree with Nana. A strong immune system is imperative. The CDC, Fauci recommendations are the OPPOSITE of what you should do to have a strong immune response to disease. Do this to support your immune system:
Adequate hydration with filtered alkaline water
Exercise outdoors in fresh air & sunshine(Vit D)
Supplements Vit D, C
Take zinc ,Quercetin ( ✔ with your MD)
Unmask!
Healthy diet, avoid soda
Reduce stress, fear
Maintain relationships
Spiritual enhancement, relationship with God😇

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Regular bread eater, Conservative,

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

VC 1000 mg a day, quertecin 500 mg, Zinc 25 mg , Biotin 10000 mcg , and D3 3-4000 a day , thats does for an adult
taking it for 8 months and so far so good not even cold, I do not wear mask due my Copd and my views on satanic submission ritual exercise .

(4) Show this thread

The saddest part is they are all scrambling to get appointments asap. WTF? It has a 99.86 recovery rate! Unbelievable!

Digital Soldier, Patriot! Will never give up! God is my savior. Love God, my family and my country! 🇺🇸🙏🏻WWG1WGA🙏🏻🇺🇸🐿🍿

I am high risk and no way will I ever take it! Why do we need a vaccine for a virus that 99.8% survial? Also we have therapitics!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Praying that this will be "manufactured" news to wake up the masses. My adult children had to get vax to keep their hospital jobs. I truly believe that those who are getting the vax are getting a placebo or conv plasma. I truly believe that the original plan to harm us was thwarted by DJT before this all started. 🙏🙏🙏

books, painting, walks in nature

#sirhuckleberry
There was a scientiffic article about stop-codons and quadrupole structures in our DNA from under other scientists: the University of New York. They were telling that those stop-codons had an other meaning: it didn't stop right there. And the quadrupole structures had to do with hormone messengers: for life cycli > into adulthood etc. But also towards other cycli for the long term. I don't know what will be happening to the people who take that vaccin. But I will not take it.
If you want a link, I will look for it. I say: crimes against humanity it is.

Just a lost soul trying to find my way....

this makes me so sad- a lot of my family is asleep and have taken the vaccine...

books, painting, walks in nature

In response F1r3 ... to her Publication

@f1r3cr4ck3r
We really don't know yet what is in the vaccin: they don't want to inform us. But if it is changing the dna, we can rechange it? God is around here to. My family is also still asleep... Let's keep hope.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response F1r3 ... to her Publication

the more I think about this vaccine (not that I would take it anyway), but would Trump authorize a fast track vaccine (no test on animals) knowing it would harm so many people?

(5) Show this thread

Wife and mom who loves Jesus, this great country and President Trump!

This is so sad! My 72 year old mom says she's going to get it. I can't talk her out of it! 😔

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Marksmen Mama to her Publication

Show here this video, show here he video of the presentation to the military at the pentagon showing them planning the vaccines to destroy ppls connection to God, Have her look up Luciferase an ingredient in most of them. Note the name!

(1) Show this thread

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

I read a post saying that they had a Med Bed that could deactivate any nano bots but the RNA changing into DNA and then splicing into your existing DNA is a very really danger.

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

I hope you are wrong. If you are not wrong then I hope every guilty propagator of this vaccine is forced to significantly compensate the families that are hurt or aggrieved because of this damn shot. Time will tell. certainly this should include main stream media and big tech. If they are not broke by then they will be.IMO

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

i am not sure what to think anout the vaccine. i am not getting it. Why would President Trump allow it to be given if it would hurt us? Why do so many people want to het it??

In response Gram Cracker to her Publication

😓I have asked my children and their kids not to take the vaccine. My daughter works at the school and they asked if she wanted on the list. She said no. But I know others at the school and friends that have taken it and they are so proud of doing so! It worries me. I feel so betrayed that I had my children vaccinated years ago! My grandkids are still getting their baby and pre-school shots!! Breaks my heart!!

In response Gram Cracker to her Publication

President Trump only said what he was told by the people making the Vaccine.

(7) Show this thread

God fearing Patriot who loves President Trump! And praying for him, the military, and our Country! No messages

Awful