Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

A massive DEATH WAVE will be witnessed later this year among those who took coronavirus vaccines. The vax is"priming"the autoimmune system for a hyperinflammatory reaction that will kill many. These are DEATH shots, not vaccines, in reality. It's all about achieving DEPOPULATION.
Horrific latent deaths predicted among the elderly by genetics professor after immunization with RNA vaccines

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-01-28-latent-deaths-predicted-after-immunization-rna-vaccines.html
Nana will never take it!
Idk bout this but I would not doubt it. Nana thinks that they had plans for5G

this makes me so sad- a lot of my family is asleep and have taken the vaccine...

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @F1r3 in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response F1r3 ... to her Publication

the more I think about this vaccine (not that I would take it anyway), but would Trump authorize a fast track vaccine (no test on animals) knowing it would harm so many people?

books, painting, walks in nature

@f1r3cr4ck3r
We really don't know yet what is in the vaccin: they don't want to inform us. But if it is changing the dna, we can rechange it? God is around here to. My family is also still asleep... Let's keep hope.

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

I believe this is in it

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Im sure its not from lack of trying. some just dont want to be bothered. i had friends like that

I have a friend who is now wearing two damn masks!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Aboriginal Babe to her Publication

Sorry I only hope that they can eventually come around. It's almost like they have been drugged. Nana isnt sure it is possible really to be that stupid on your own. I know some of the same ppl, hun

(1) Show this thread

If this is true, Nana holds out hope that the med beds can repair them before this happens.