There R lots of photoshopped images out there of John and here are a few. President Trump has barely aged in the last 20 years and I am sure John hasn’t aged much either. The best is truly yet to come and I know we will all be happy to finally see his face and that smile of his! Please pray for God to keep him safe and protect him always!! 🙏🏼☀️✝️❤️🕊#JFKJRLIVES

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Oh... ok, I taught you knew him personally??

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

This one too.
I looked at my twin brother and said someone is taking pictures of us! Then we noticed it was not us!

I believe that's him!

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

???

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

John John IS playing many characters. He is doing what he loves while bringing down the whole damn government. Many people whom we thought were dead are not. TIME WILL REVEAL ALL!

(4) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Karla0109) can see their posts

Praying for God to keep him safe and protect him.

@DanUSCG are you the one making all these photoshopped images? 🧐

(1) Show this thread

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

For what it's worth, I saw him in the stands 7 rows up behind and to the left of Trump at his first return rally - he was NOT in disguise but had a full dark beard. (I was looking for him) His wife was slightly to the right of Trump about 2 rows up. You could only see her when Trump moved to one side. I was ELATED!! HURRY BACK _ WE NEED ALL THREE OF YOU (and Melania) HERE LEADING US!!
@HSRetoucher@JFKJR21@VincentKennedy@JFKjrfan@Sparkledocawake

In response Angel Doc to her Publication

HS Retoucher is not John... Be careful who you follow!
Lots of LARPS out there. Live Action Role Playing etc.
VK called him out and I remember when he posted this photo before when he was following me still promoting his Photo Retouching studio here in LA... Don't fall for these clowns!

In response Angel Doc to her Publication

Me too🤗

(4) Show this thread

Seems like they would be privy to med beds, I mean I know some are functional somewhere.

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Without a doubt!! and they want to release them for all of us who need them!

(1) Show this thread

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

President Trump - 20 year difference . 🇺🇸🦅

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

Yes but there are about 6 images of Trump from flesh mask actors to cgi to ai so who can really tell whats what except one can spot cgi and sometimes flesh mask actor (ear, height etc.) so who knows really?????

(1) Show this thread

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

❤️🙏🏼✝️😎