There R lots of photoshopped images out there of John and here are a few. President Trump has barely aged in the last 20 years and I am sure John hasn’t aged much either. The best is truly yet to come and I know we will all be happy to finally see his face and that smile of his! Please pray for God to keep him safe and protect him always!! 🙏🏼☀️✝️❤️🕊#JFKJRLIVES

For what it's worth, I saw him in the stands 7 rows up behind and to the left of Trump at his first return rally - he was NOT in disguise but had a full dark beard. (I was looking for him) His wife was slightly to the right of Trump about 2 rows up. You could only see her when Trump moved to one side. I was ELATED!! HURRY BACK _ WE NEED ALL THREE OF YOU (and Melania) HERE LEADING US!!
@HSRetoucher@JFKJR21@VincentKennedy@JFKjrfan@Sparkledocawake

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Angeldoc in this post can reply

In response Angel Doc to her Publication

Me too🤗

HS Retoucher is not John... Be careful who you follow!
Lots of LARPS out there. Live Action Role Playing etc.
VK called him out and I remember when he posted this photo before when he was following me still promoting his Photo Retouching studio here in LA... Don't fall for these clowns!

Thats not him and HSRetoucher is not John. I know people dont like to hear that but its the truth... I have a photo of him before he started lying to all of us.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives