There R lots of photoshopped images out there of John and here are a few. President Trump has barely aged in the last 20 years and I am sure John hasn’t aged much either. The best is truly yet to come and I know we will all be happy to finally see his face and that smile of his! Please pray for God to keep him safe and protect him always!! 🙏🏼☀️✝️❤️🕊#JFKJRLIVES

Only people mentioned by @ZemahBenYishai in this post can reply

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

John John IS playing many characters. He is doing what he loves while bringing down the whole damn government. Many people whom we thought were dead are not. TIME WILL REVEAL ALL!

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

???

photo shopped… Fake!

(1) Show this thread

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

???

I mean come on! You honestly think John would age that much and look that much different? All fake photoshopped images

(1) Show this thread

That is not John either. That is Alan Parrott .
John will not look too much different than when he left . 😎