THE EVENT - The Rods of God have the power of a Nuclear Weapon, and the Alliance will be using them to blow up 34 Satanic structures, including the Vatican, Buckingham Palace, the White House, the Capital Building, CERN and the Mossad Media Satellite, to name a few.

Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

There are no generals on telegram. Defeats the purpose if the bad guys can see all.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

This will happend when we have our War games scenario

perfect time to blow them all up

it war after all😉

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

BRING IT!

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

WORLDWIDE LOCKDOWN
NOBODY AROUND
BUILDINGS EVACUATED
AREA EVACUATED
KABOOM!
BYE BYE SWAMP TOAD FRY

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

🙏Do you have all the names of those buildings, I would like to see them, It will be something that will shake people up off the couch. And if they simultaneously send nuclear alarm. Hope soon something happens-🤪

“The greatest cover up in history, is history.” "An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception. "

I hope they've saved one of these "Rods of God" for the Canadian Parliament Building in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

In response Doug from Canada to his Publication

I certainly hope so too Canadian friend. We'll be there for the rest of the world once we've neutralized all necessary here. We are all patriots together. WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

That's not his account! Real account is @RealGenFylnn

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Jeannie Nelson to her Publication

@RealGenFlynn
This was off telegram Jeannie.
Crosschecking is certainly appreciated! ❤️

(1) Show this thread

If they blow up all of the CERNS I will be the happiest soul in the entire multiverse!!!!

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

❤️áno so spriaznenou dušou

(1) Show this thread

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

omg.. did he post that?? for real??

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication

Taken from WEGO! I’ve seen it before. I do believe that is Thee Event that gets every last souls attention!

(0) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

One of Nana's visions I saw the Rods of God above the clouds but at the time I had no idea what they were. I just saw what looked like giant steel telephone poles just hanging up above the clouds.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

You are amazing, my research is that the Rods of God was an Idea that the US Air Forces have, it is a bundle of Telephone Pole Size (20 feet long, 1 foot in diameter) Tungsten Rods, which the Military sent into Orbit, and can be dropped back to Earth reaching a speed up to 10 times the speed of sound. The Rod itself would penetrate hundreds of feet into the Earth, destroying any potential hardened Bunkers, BUMPS, or secret underground sites. this was noted back in Feb 2019.

(1) Show this thread

Fasces? 🤔