Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

THE EVENT - The Rods of God have the power of a Nuclear Weapon, and the Alliance will be using them to blow up 34 Satanic structures, including the Vatican, Buckingham Palace, the White House, the Capital Building, CERN and the Mossad Media Satellite, to name a few.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

One of Nana's visions I saw the Rods of God above the clouds but at the time I had no idea what they were. I just saw what looked like giant steel telephone poles just hanging up above the clouds.

You are amazing, my research is that the Rods of God was an Idea that the US Air Forces have, it is a bundle of Telephone Pole Size (20 feet long, 1 foot in diameter) Tungsten Rods, which the Military sent into Orbit, and can be dropped back to Earth reaching a speed up to 10 times the speed of sound. The Rod itself would penetrate hundreds of feet into the Earth, destroying any potential hardened Bunkers, BUMPS, or secret underground sites. this was noted back in Feb 2019.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JDSully in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Darlene Sully to her Publication

Nana has weird visions and then they make sense later. I had no idea what it was at the time just thought I was just weird.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nothing is weird Nana is a God send everything has a meaning. I just think this is all amazing God Bless

(1) Show this thread