A friend of mine has a daughter in the National Guard.

She was told a few days ago to be ready, because she is going to be called to DC for duty.

All she knows, she said, is that it has something to do with Trump.

And we KNOW that Trump met with his cabinet this week.

I don't want to speculate, but it seems as though something is definitely brewing.

#MAGA#Trump#wwg1wga#STOPTHESTEAL#trumpwon#Freedom#DigitalSoldiers

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

um, ok saying where you're going is ok. but you are NOT allowed to give ANY indication as to what or who the operation is about. that could be considered treason.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

I'm just relaying what my friend told me.

Others have said that they heard the same thing.

#MAGA

(1) Show this thread

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

saying for no reason whatsoever that numerologically, August 13th has the energy of 17 Q 🦁
8 = infinity, 1 = new beginnings, 3 = the catalyst, double 2's = Master of Duality and another 1 = 17 💥
AND... it's FRIDAY THE 13th 💥 BOOM 💥
and btw Mike - you posted that at 9:11 🎯

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response white light to his Publication

I wish I could say "I meant to do that"...

😆🍻

(1) Show this thread

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

Still the PAST, PRESENT and FUTURE POTUS. He never left he’s been cleaning out the swamp.

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

I would say the 11th since they dint want the election information out there.....Next week!

In response Beverly Chase to her Publication

I believe the 11th of August also.

Presidential text will be from Trump.

Libby heads are gonna explode!

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

My gut has been saying Aug17th will be one to watch! I know, I know, no dates however! 😎

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Presidential text and activation of the EBS is slated for August 11th, so there may be a few weeks of chaos after that.

(1) Show this thread

God-Family-Country 🙏❤️🇺🇸 TRUTH Matters Nothing is as it seems but God wins every battle and JESUS saves. Faith vs fear everyone armor up.

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

This is the Shiznit👇

(1) Show this thread