All we need is for Podesta to be indicted to know another HUGE step toward the Great Awakening has taken place. HUGE ⤵️

11.3 = Podesta indicted
11.3 = 1st Marker + Proof Begins
Now a target is over Podesta for being “front & center” of voter fraud investigations (Kablamo). Could this be the indictment we’ve all been waiting for (11.3 = Proof to begin)?

PS Soros targeted - article also mentions Soros

When evidence of election rigging comes out in a court of law (and it will) Podesta being indicted would be a magnificent way to reanimate Q-TEAM & bring much deserved vindication to ANONS. NCSWIC.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

I wouldn't put too much trust in that story. If anything is going on at GITMO as far as executions...it wont be leaked. Ive seen several articles they put out making claims like that. If executions are happening, only the most trusted Marines will be on that base. I personally think it is happening but as for specific names...pass the salt please.

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Robert1957 in this post can reply

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

Haven't heard too much from him lately though, have we?

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

That holds true for a lot of people. I think its more due to house arrests and gag orders. But I dont know. I do know that the names of anyone executed at GITMO will be held in the strictest level of confidentiality until such a time that warrants the release of those names. That time will be when it's all over. Logic. These lists of names of people supposedly already executed are, in my opinion, misinformation.

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

I am very careful not to assume this is truth. I pray that Podesta is gone, this would be one less wicked evil perp that harms Children. Hope for this to be a real remedy.

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

I understand. Caution all date and name drops. I dont think Podesta will be GITMOd. I think he will face a public trial first. Then face tribunal for CAH. My opinion.

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Agreed💯%