Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

First they are gonna barf for a while when they find out.

Too further gross everyone out, verified by the whistleblower pre net, first time I even heard of this.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

I have not eaten fast food for probably 20+ years.... I was driving alone to visit my kids and thought I'd go to Taco Bell and grab something. I took 1 bite and began gagging so bad that I had to throw the food out. I literally could not eat it. Still freaks me out, never again. 🤮

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

I remember when McDs came to my town in the UK at first, I tried it, and thought it was really disgusting... I tried it once when I came to live in the US - it's STILL disgusting!

I'm a Patriot. I want my sons and grandchildren to grow up in a FREE country. #MAGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #GODWINS

I've known for awhile 🤮

Conservative Patriot. US Army Military Police Veteran 95B July 6, 76 🇺🇸 🍀Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA. NCSWIC 🇺🇸 FIX 2020 OR BUST

In response Elsie M.. to her Publication

but people think were crazy

(1) Show this thread

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Rumor or not, fast food, especially McDonalds has been deliberately making people sick for years!
And yes, some of their "food" has been fake for some time!

They will close sooner or later.
Will a good day!

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

as "some bitch i know" says - no sauce? GTFO.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

This goes deeper as anybody think.
Where do you think, we are here in 3D???
People think we live on earth, but in fact we are in hell since thousands of years.
You think that the Devil and Demons are fiction?
Sorry but they also excist. The first bloodlines of Baal are able to connect to Lucifer in the 4 Dimension, if they do their sick rituals with child sacrife. Therefor they practice it.
For them you are only meat, animal, sheep.
As General Flynn said, that the Evil excist. He was so right.

(2) Show this thread

I'm a conservative christian lady. I love God, family, dogs(sometimes cats), Trump and USA. I'm a member of the Patriot Party. #WWG1WGA

It's about time. Everytime I see one the movie Soylent green come to mind 🤮🤮.

if military is in control
why would they allow us to continue to eat human bodies ?????

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Redstar ReDsTaR to her Publication

I believe they are all going down one at a time. they are all monitored, some with ankle monitors... but one by one they have to go through tribunal investigations and have to go through all the protocol. I think that is why we are hearing of corporations going down one by one and one after another... I also don't believe they are serving that since 2016 and Trump.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Redstar ReDsTaR to her Publication

I think they have been taking them down quietly through the COVID shutdowns like the meat packing plants that we heard about last year.

(3) Show this thread

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

wouldnt that be great. evil scum

yes, I won't buy ground meat at the grocery stores either ...

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I will believe it when I see it.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

About time-it has going on for years & people don't even know about it.....Stand up & fight for the Children.....they DON'T just disappear....I am not crazy..but awake