Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

oh god, no! i am so sorry! let me tell you my friend - up here it really continues to feel like it is just the 3 of us - myself, my mate and my girl. i cannot tell you how many "things" continue to be pulled away from us - at times we are all in that state of just feeling numb too. but...a grandson - who i know is so important to you - gosh i am so sorry! daily i intend for ALL TO BE SEEN. it's coming! i have no sauce other than my own heart.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(5) Show this thread