Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

So glad you chose to stay with us Joey๐Ÿ˜Š proud to stand beside you! WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Only followers of this user (@FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

(5) Show this thread

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our childrenโค๏ธ๐Ÿš‚๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

You are never alone!! God is with you all the time.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Prayers

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Joey... when the good Lord brought you into this world you were Joey... not someone's husband...or someone's son... not someone's father, or brother... you were just Joey... a Whole. not half of someone else. Do you remember? When we love someone.... we can sometimes forget that and lose that sense of wholeness. But you were made whole and perfect by God. Sending hugs and hoping you will find out that you were not created ordinary, ... We ALL love you in this amazing community.... and NEED you in this all-important battle... to make this country beautiful again.... to wake all those who would leave.... Sending prayers for you... and for those who you love that seem so lost. So sorry you are having to bear this pain. Make it through, please.. and everything will be alright when the war is over... ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ’—

Itโ€™s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE๐Ÿ’ฅโš ๏ธWWG1WGA the way to the finish line๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ‘‰In The Right Lane for GOD & Country๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸปJESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

REGARDLESS of WHEN you felt (or still feel) this, ENDING YOUR LIFE is NOT an option. YOU HOLD THE LINE, SOLDIER! YOU are a child of the ALMIGHTY LIVING GOD. DO NOT let satan take a foot hold of your precious life. THERE is a WHOLE WORLD out there to love on you as YOU endeavor this change in your life. Itโ€™s ok to mourn for a time as you grow into this change. YES, there is pain when someone u love LEAVES. Let yourself mourn, but GUARD your heart. Come to embrace change by Allowing yourself to overcome and Be STRONG. THIS too shall pass. You are loved! STAY with us my friend! โค๏ธ๐ŸŒธโค๏ธ

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

This is old WTF is up asshole?

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Excuse me(..) just checkin in(?) WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

Hang in there buddy.๐Ÿ™

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

Hi Joey๐Ÿ˜‡ Just wanted to let you know I've been thinking of you. You are in my conversations with God. I hope you have a beautiful day. I'm sending you the biggest soul hug from my heart to yours. Feel it?๐Ÿ˜‡
Love you Patriot.๐Ÿ™

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Please feel free to DM me. I am happy to talk to you and to help you. We are here for you, Patriot. Please reach out. I am praying for you and sending you love and light. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

just saw your post, how can i help?

(1) Show this thread

โœ๏ธโš–๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿธ God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

Checking in on you..... one day at a time my friend.

You are never alone. We are all here for you. Talk out loud to yourself. Pray. Remember to breathe. If you can't see the Light, we will sit with you in the dark until the stars come out. You are alright. You are safe.

Take it one day at a time. Know you are loved by your heavenly father. Many of us are here for you. I'm praying for peace that surpasses all understanding envelopes you.โค Praying for you!

Patriot wife and mother! #familyiseverything, Never Give Up #45 #19

pull out the bible and have Gid accompany you - tead tge book of John, esp Ch 3 verse 16

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

stay strong. we need you here. God put you here because we need you! I'm praying for you and i thank you for fighting for us!

(1) Show this thread

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธThanking God for good people and True Patriots. Trump is still my President. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ

We got you hun! Praying for you! Keep talking to us! Iโ€™ll be up for awhile.

Mine is doing the same after 17 (yes) yrs. It's more mutual than what you seem to be going through but I have cried a ton in the past 6mo or so as I knew this was going to happen. Personally I think our souls were there for them and now they won't need us. Stay strong! I never claimed to be anon so I have no problem talking on the phone if you need an ear.

(1) Show this thread

Hang in there Joey! praying for you! Thank you for your service! Trust in Jesus the best is yet to come!

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our childrenโค๏ธ๐Ÿš‚๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Prayers for you! I know our God is holding you in his hand. He loves you because he made you and you are his and you belong to him! NEVER GIVE UP HOLD ON OUR GOD IS A SAVING GOD!!

Praying for you ๐Ÿ™โค๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’“โ™ฅ I'm not very good at consoling people, i usually don't know what to say, I lost my mom 2 months ago and it's the hardest thing I have ever experienced, but I know the Lord is with me and with all of his children ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ’”โคwe are loved โค

God Bless John F Kennedy, POTUS 45 DJTrump, General Flynn, our Military and Patriots worldwide. โค๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ GOD IS ALWAYS ON HIS THROWN!

i wish I lived in Oregon I'd be there, you need to Be still Joey. Best Is yet to come. I've been inactive here but you can inbox me your number or email and stay in touch. Love you anon!!

Lover of God, family, and countryโค๏ธPrayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

Sending Godโ€™s Love from MI! Praying for God to lift you up. Please donโ€™t loose hope. Let Godโ€™s peace calm your fears.๐Ÿ’•

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

Hey Joey how about a vacation free in TN? I'm honest, trustworthy, good cook, and a good listener. And it is Beautiful here this time of year.

(1) Show this thread

Doing my best to red pill as many as I can in Saskatchewan, Canada. FB @ Saskatchewan Citizens Uncensored

Just checking in and we are thinking of you. :-)

tarot, medium, life coach, truth seeker

Joey, I will pray for You ๐Ÿ™, and send you love.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธI โค๏ธGod, Family and America๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. ๐Ÿ™ Psalm 23 ๐Ÿ™ #GodWins #LoveTrump

Joey~ we are here for you! We may be far, but we send you our love, and faith~ you are here because you are needed!

Only followers of this user (@Ziebs1111) can see their posts

In response Ziebs 1111 to her Publication

Even though I know good things are coming I cry a lot thinking about when they realize what's happened and their suffering that will take place.

In response Ziebs 1111 to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts