Only people mentioned by @Starry_Peacock in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

These three things would help decrease illness significantly:
1. Stop drinking soda and bottled water.
2. Hydration
3. NonGMO, organic foods
Drink FILTERED ALKALINE WATER that is flouride free. Buy a pitcher that accomplishes this.
Drink one ounce per killigram of body weight. ( Divide weight by 2.2)
Carbonated beverages make the body acidic and weakens bones. Acidic bodies are more prone to cancer and diabetes. Weakened bones lead to osteoporosis whuch leads to fractures.
Diabetes predisposes a person to cardiovascular disease, kidney disease, retinal problems.
Bottled water is also acidic. The plastic leeches chemicals into the water especially when exposed to heat.
😇

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Would caution on alkalized water. What is being added?
Clean water doesn't need to be alkalized.
I believe alkanized water is just a fad marketing tool.

To alkanize the body with water, add organic lemon juice.
Drink warm or at room temp.

Fresh sqeezed is always best, however, there are several orrganic bottled lemon juice available.

Lemons may be sour, however, they create an alkaline chemistry.

(1) Show this thread

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q🇺🇸🙏🌏Sacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

truth

this is one of the primary tenets of the Chiropractic profession. has nothing to do with medicine