Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

and some homemade elderberry syrup for the dark days once the clocks change again! ✌️

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

how does one use the ivermectin, shown in picture.? can one consume that in liquid or does it need to be injected?

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❤

In response Celery Juicer to her Publication

frontlinemds.com
website for America's frontline doctors.
I was treated in May for covid and was tried by Dr. Stella Immanuel.
Telemedicine appointments available
$90 preventative
$185 sick appts.
#Hydroxychloroquineworks
#IvermectinWorks
#VirusIsTheGovernment

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Celery Juicer to her Publication

Taken orally.

Tablet form is available.

(2) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

No jab needed if you have been exposed to or had covid. You have natural immunity that will last a lifetime.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Correct.

Natural immunity is king.

Glad I have it!

(1) Show this thread

ɴᴇ ᴘʟᴜꜱ ᴜʟᴛʀᴀ · γνῶθι-σεαυτόν · ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴘᴏʟʟᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴅɪɢʏ ·ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴏɴʟʏ 1 · ᴅʀ ᴍᴜꜱᴇ-ꜱɪᴄᴋ · ᴀʏᴀᴛᴏʟʟᴀʜ ᴏꜰ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ɴ ʀᴏʟʟᴀ · ᴋɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇᴛᴀʟ · ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ ᴍᴀɴ ·

Can't patent NATURE, no MONEYE to be made by the mentally ill money junkies from that.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication

FACT

(1) Show this thread

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

You can't make money off of cures especially when they are off patent generics. Follow the money, Find the real players behind this, and you soon realise that the ones pushing the vaccine the hardest have a financial interest in it. Go Figure right?