To be clear.

The third day after I was symptomatic and Ill, extremely lll.

I started a course of ivermectin.

Within 6 hours, symptoms had begun be relieved.

If you say you do not know anyone who has been treated with Ivermectin successfully...

Now you do.

#TrustHCQ
#ThePeoplesBridge

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Christian, Pit Bull Lover, Trump Fan, Red-Pilled Woman Here for more knowledge.

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

If she is who some believe her to be then she has already “died” once. Hmmmm something seems very off!
If she has indeed passed then its a sad day for all Patriots and I pray for her family.

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

Dis-information necessary? Protective custody? I'm praying Ms. V is ok. And if she isn't may justice be served swiftly because something is definitely fishy here.

Catholic Christian Remnant, Pure Blood, Mother, Wife, Business Owner, Son of Liberty Rebel Patriot, Trump Won, God Wins

WTF

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

huh,,,,,

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

I am curious....August 4th she used Ivermectin....Why did she really go to the hospital if she felt better and had access to this med? Something doesn't add up. Was she targeted somehow to make her sick? We need answers...what is really going on?

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

👀

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

Yes, and then she posted this in response to@17_Psalm ...
https://anonup.com/thread/6221961

(2) Show this thread

I'm glad you are well!

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

Very true - ivermectin works. We have cow meds, because doctor's won't prescribe (hoping they don't make ivermectin by vet Rx only now). 3 of my kids got Covid - within 12 hours they were half over it. The first was the sickest, took him 24 hours to drop the cough and trouble breathing, the other 2 got it and when they complained of sore throats and headaches, out came the ivermectin...they never got it bad, overcame it in 2 days and back to normal.

I bought some overseas too without a Rx, tried Frontline Doctors and got nowhere. Glad I had both the overseas tablets and the cow meds from the US...

Have it on hand, hit it when you first feel sick. Another daughter had a simple cold, ivermectin knocked it out flat in 2 days. Why were never told about this before!?!?!?!?!?

So so so thankful you were able to get some and are better - happy to see your smiling face too ❤️

Only followers of this user (@CynnLynn) can see their posts

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our children❤️🚂🇺🇸

So glad you are feeling better.

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

That is wonderful, V! Thank you for sharing your experience with us here. Fabulous picture too! ❤️🇺🇸❤️

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

praying for you Nana🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (@17_Psalm) can see their posts

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response 17_ Psalm to her Publication

I spoke with 2 Drs. at Frontline, both refused to assist.
I then purchased 'Bovine Ivermectin', which is produced EXACTLY for the same purpose and dosaging that Big Pharma uses.

Simply followed the directions for body weight dose...

And the rest, as they say....

Was the way "Physician Heal Thyself" happened.

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Get well V! praying for your full and rapid recovery! Love and hugs Patriot!🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Fully recovered and 'back at it' on Our Bridge.

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

so glad that you are better!

what is the ivermectin protocol? how much, when, etc.

so glad you are better ❤️

In response Kim Duke to her Publication

Simply follow the dosing directions on the box.
Vitamin C- 5K
Vitamin D- I took 10K
Zinc- Dosing on the box
Magnesium- Dosing on the box
And I drank Tonic water, for the Quinine, and because I like it.

(1) Show this thread

THANK YOU TO OUR NATIONAL TREASURE PATRIOTS STAND WWG1WGA WW

This Patriot loves God, Country, Family. #FamilyIsEverything

so glad you are feeling better