Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

To be clear.

The third day after I was symptomatic and Ill, extremely lll.

I started a course of ivermectin.

Within 6 hours, symptoms had begun be relieved.

If you say you do not know anyone who has been treated with Ivermectin successfully...

Now you do.

#TrustHCQ
#ThePeoplesBridge

Very true - ivermectin works. We have cow meds, because doctor's won't prescribe (hoping they don't make ivermectin by vet Rx only now). 3 of my kids got Covid - within 12 hours they were half over it. The first was the sickest, took him 24 hours to drop the cough and trouble breathing, the other 2 got it and when they complained of sore throats and headaches, out came the ivermectin...they never got it bad, overcame it in 2 days and back to normal.

I bought some overseas too without a Rx, tried Frontline Doctors and got nowhere. Glad I had both the overseas tablets and the cow meds from the US...

Have it on hand, hit it when you first feel sick. Another daughter had a simple cold, ivermectin knocked it out flat in 2 days. Why were never told about this before!?!?!?!?!?

So so so thankful you were able to get some and are better - happy to see your smiling face too ❤️

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Micah6_8 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laurie Wilson, click on at the bottom under it