I will not riot, I will not stir up violence, I will hold this line, I will trust in the Holy Spirit, I am not naïve, and I will be alert to my surroundings, acting accordingly to that which God places in front of me, I will stand with God, and I wont back down.

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Me too. In Jesus name amen.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response True to her Publication

🤝👊💞🙌🕊️

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response True to her Publication

In Jesus Name, Amen. 🛐

(2) Show this thread

EXACTLY THIS !!!!!!!!!!!

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

I feel the same.. Trust no man, only God the Father...

Morning, hope you have a blessed day. One hour and sunshine time. Please pray for me, I heard a big fat mouth most of the weekend. Ty.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

🙏❣️🙏❤️🙏❣️

(2) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Great post... same here...God knows all that has and will transpire... trust in the Lord and pray.. pray...pray

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

Perfect song for the occasion!

“See a victory” by Elevation Worship

https://youtu.be/YNd-PbVhnvA

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

What we need is a gathering of people like in the 60's traveling to gather in huge groups spreading love like the hippy movement where we travel together and have rallies where we inform people the truth of the va((s and the condition of the world/gov. It would be SO fun! With all these people about to lose their homes, livelihoods, jobs, it would be a great time to have these huge large caravans moving across the country where people can gather and join it. We will be a power house!

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

Support, unite, teach sovereignty of Body and Soul, encouraging questions, each may begin feeling that connection within, and all paths were established before they ever came in, Yes?

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

Yes. As Jesus said, we must be as wise as serpents... (know how their evil minds operate so we can counter their plots)... and as gentle as doves... (not cause mayhem, warring, contention, etc.). Hard road to walk. To know the nefarious plots and actions of our enemy but not strike out in anger as a result of knowing isn't easy.

#JesusisLord
#GodWins

In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication

🎯 Well stated, God Bless You My Friend.🙏

(1) Show this thread

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

my friend we are getting so close to the light i swear i can feel the brush of angels wings

In response Renee White to her Publication

🙌🕊️🙌

In response Renee White to her Publication

God,s wing.

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

✝️shoulder to shoulder, Patriot!

#Shouldertoshoulder
✝️🕊️✝️🦅✝️🇺🇸✝️🖤✝️

In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication

AMEN Brother! 🙏❤️🕊️👊

(1) Show this thread

Still wanna kick their asses, any fight before me, I was like C'MON CLETUS< lol STILL ALIVE> Thank God for swift fists too, God gave David stones, not feathers. lol

Amen. ❤️🙏✝️ Whatever God asks of me.

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

🙏Certainly vengeance belongs to God.

AMEN!!

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

i just like to see it play out sometimes it helps the victory

(2) Show this thread

May Japanese Gods bless you and all   We are ONE

In response yae ebisu to her Publication

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

In response yae ebisu to her Publication

what an image...

Angel Warrior!!!

@thekingschick
@h_yarnlover67
@DeHowie
@Baba
@kimrunner
@caseydee521
@thepeoplesbridge
😇✝️🦅🙌🙏💛☮️

(2) Show this thread

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

AMEN!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

AMEN !!!

(2) Show this thread

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

In Christs Name, Amen! ❤️🙏✝️

(1) Show this thread

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

The Sword of the Spirit is my weapon of choice 🙏🤍

In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication

AMEN!

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I'm right there with you Brother.

💯🎯👊🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

❤️👊🙏💪✝️

(1) Show this thread