"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I will not riot, I will not stir up violence, I will hold this line, I will trust in the Holy Spirit, I am not naΓ―ve, and I will be alert to my surroundings, acting accordingly to that which God places in front of me, I will stand with God, and I wont back down.

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Yes. As Jesus said, we must be as wise as serpents... (know how their evil minds operate so we can counter their plots)... and as gentle as doves... (not cause mayhem, warring, contention, etc.). Hard road to walk. To know the nefarious plots and actions of our enemy but not strike out in anger as a result of knowing isn't easy.

#JesusisLord
#GodWins

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Thank you. :) God bless you and yours, too.✝️☺️

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication

πŸ’žπŸ™βœοΈπŸ™πŸ’ž

(1) Show this thread