Only people mentioned by @Stardust_1776 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@McPatriot64) can see their posts

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

In response April Evans to her Publication

Honey don't put yourself in harms way. God has this. Look for another job where you will be respected for your beliefs. If you do good you will be helped and protected. We are here for you, never doubt. reach out if you need prayer, time, a ear, help, $, what ever you need God will supply. WWG1WGA

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

Role model! Way-to-go. Something much better will come along. Let us know how we can help in the meantime.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

God Bless you

....respect!.....do it girl!...wwg1wga...

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

where did she work at?

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

if they asked you f you were vaccinat3d, then that is a violation of your hippa privacy

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

You are a#Hero.
Stay strong - everything is going to be ok -#God has your back (as do your fellow#Patriots) πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ•Š

You are a party of one

You are not alone πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

WWG1WGAWW 🌏

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

God bless you! Never stop fighting for your freedoms, God will provide!

Proud of you! taking one for the team
WWG1WGA
WAWY

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

jobs that do that are putting their own businesses at risk

good luck finding ANY help dick holes

God bless you! Thank you for continuing to fight.

What field are you in? Let's help this fellow patriot find a new job!

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

❀️ Stay Strong Patriot - we're almost there! πŸ‘Š

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

GOD Bless You for standing up. Keep the Faith and Stay Strong. You will win, because GOD has already won. #wwg1wga Never Give Up and Never Give In.

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA

πŸ™ stronger together.

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

WWG1WGA.... strength...stand strong...

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

WAWY