Be ready for anything. All eyes on FEMA and the vaccine.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

PUBLISH THE NOVEMBER DATE FOR THE ELECTION. We all missed the NY primary! Nothing on Tv. No signs. The Internet on the topic? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

There is a FEMA in Albany NY.....

FEMA was created by Carter E.O. (Allegedly a mind controlled Anappolis dude who was one of the worst POTUS EVER)! Isn't that the REAR ADMIRAL of INFLATION during his tenure? The more you know the sicker you feel to your stomach....

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

N
61 (FA) FUCK AROUND--- 16 (AF) ALICE FIRES!
77-----> Message from me, I am Raea Evey Leto--Goddess of Mars, NOT Earth, I am a FUCKEN NOBODY ON EARTH--I HAVE $5 TO MY NAME, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I DO HAVE? SELF-RESPECT, DIGNITY, LOYALTY TO GOD AND JESUS, LOYALTY TO TRUMP, Q, GENERAL FLYNN, MY HUSBAND, MY BROTHER, MY SISTERS, MY SOUL TRIBE--I PURPOSELY FUCK WITH PEOPLE AND I STILL SHOW THEM WHO WE ARE--I WANTED TO BE ANON--AN ARTIST/AUTIST--HERE I AM--THIS IS WHAT I LOOK LIKE ON EARTH--SO WHY IS EVERYONE STILL HIDING BEHIND A MASK--AND EXPECTING VK TO REVEAL HIMSELF, ARE THEY NOT SEEING WHAT HE IS SHOWING THEM--IF THEY CAN'T BE REAL, WE CAN PLAY THIS GAME UNTIL 2099-LEGENDS NEVER DIE, SHIFTING MUSIC-ARIYA, MY LITTLE SKYE'S REQUEST--SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL SOUL AND I KNOW HER AUNT LAUREN IS GLOWING TO LOVE THIS LITTLE GIRL! SHE IS GOING TO BE A BETTER AUNT THAN [AMANDA ROSE MCCARTHY] WHO ONLY USEDS MY CHILDREN FOR BAD REASONS! DIG

GhostEzra, You were right about everything sure miss you on here!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Ezra...Many are waiting...ThanQ

Ghost you should check in on us here from time to time. Too crowded on Telegram.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication

Apple has made it to where I can't access Telegram anymore. Access codes never reach my phone. The app won't open. It is so aggravating. I am so thankful I can access anonup!

(1) Show this thread

got kicked off a telegram

Almost there ... check out the map we have lived through!

😁what the heck can't follow this map!

(1) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

what we got here is a twitter superstar!!! keep tweeting

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Audit results next week.

Eyes on.

Plenty of false flags.

Many still have no idea what's REALLY going on.

#QANON#Q#MAGA

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

💯👀

(1) Show this thread

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

is your Telegram account hacked?

USAF Vietnam Era BTPD Badge #23 Ret. Trump Supporter NCSWIC

Prayers for you and for all, sir. Thank you.

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

Atlantis ist weit - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by AriolaAtlantis ist weit · Marianne RosenbergUnd Du kannst nichts dagegen tun ...℗ 1991 BMG Ariola München GmbHReleased on: 1991-09-20C...

In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication

Didn’t see this till now...Hmmm...

(1) Show this thread
Flight Of The Feathered Serpent - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by The Orchard EnterprisesFlight Of The Feathered Serpent · Fuck ButtonsTarot Sport℗ 2009 ATP RecordingsReleased on: 2009-10-20Auto-gener...

HHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY. ARE. YOU. RUNNING. !!!!! ?

WHY ARE YOU RUNNING !?

MY FRIEND

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

Hi I have been in the chat then booted out 3x Please advise. Thanks so much

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

Hey Ghost! I read your post on telegram abput updating from the website. Did that and now can’t read the chat. 😭 Don’t know if its sonething you can fix. I am on there every day-mostly lurking as i have young kids and it is hard to get a chance to post often. On Telegram I am Nina Grand. thanks!
Also-no EBS so far in MI. 2:37 PM...

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

In response Nina Patriot to her Publication

Got it. part of🤦‍♀️ the censoring.

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Thanks for the warning.

Ret Mil - Been There Seen It Done It Got the T-Shirt. Warrior In Christ putting on the Whole Armor of God. In the Republic of Texas.

A Trigger point?

That's comforting.

Praying thank you!