Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Taken down in the gen flynn/powell purge!🇺🇸 Twatter still hates me ✌ Trump is my president!! I'm here for the children!💜

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

becks where is faith? i miss her!!✌💜🙄

9 šťastné číslo

Wow this IS a big day!

I am a child of God born in His image and likeness. All opinions matter- welcome to freedom of speech!

getting kicked off twit will do that...

#HAWAII4TRUMP here to help #SAVEOURCHILDREN #KennedyVision #FightLikeAFlynn #wwg1wgaWORLDWIDE #Trumpsara #theBESTisYetToCome #GODWINS

🤯🤯🤯😱😵
is what we're ready for!

🙏🏻

with .92 he is Refering to the 92nd Day April Fools day.. its a Womens Birthday.... the Mother of the Bride-Groomed

In response Cody John to his Publication

yes Jesus... is Real... ...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Child of God. ❤️🇺🇸 Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

i admire his patience and strengh.

Proud Military Wife Love my Family, My Dog, Country and My President Donald J Trump!...GOD WINS ALWAYS 🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸

wow its been days i havnt been able to find anyone on twitter so lonely missed you all. i havnt had one follower there my twitter handle is GaPeachPit ...carry on!🇺🇸

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

In response Georgia Peach to her Publication

Suspended 3 times. I miss following you - glad to see you here.

In response Georgia Peach to her Publication

I've missed your posts. i just got suspended for the 6th or 7th time.

(4) Show this thread

🛫WhistleBlowers🛩 💜🙏LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes🙏💜 👫 archive.md/d1P0S 🙏Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

In response Spill The Wine to her Publication

I just posted those 2 nights ago on twit! Vibes :)

(1) Show this thread

- I LOVE: God,🇫🇷 🇺🇸 & americans (especialy since Trump), Freedom - I HATE: censorship & lies, so MSM & NWO 🇪🇺

Best of all, her banner photo on Twitter has changed. At the beginning there was no sun, a slight sunrise, and here Castle Rock is more and more sunny

- I LOVE: God,🇫🇷 🇺🇸 & americans (especialy since Trump), Freedom - I HATE: censorship & lies, so MSM & NWO 🇪🇺

In response Saphirs33 Saphirs33 to her Publication

He changed the pick on AnonUp too, but the difference in brightness can be seen better on Twitter I think

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Saphirs33 Saphirs33 to her Publication

@VincentKennedy i thought that CryptoKoba wasnt your account? You asked us on WEGO to tell people that it wasnt.

(2) Show this thread

Your flexible friend. Interested in art, antiques and collectables. Music is the food of Love. Social Club Treasurer. Love President Trump!

😍🤣Must we wait for 8.95 then?

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

blow brother blow it's time to hand them thier asses on a platter

Truther & Patriot. Love God, this Country and our real President - not the fake one. Here to connect with other Patriots. *some profanity

APL creeping up every so slowly. I hope the end game is a 10 .. that means we're close. If it's more than 10 we're fooked

lol...he originally said it won't get to 10, so I think it is probably closer than we know!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus, Family, Country ❤️🇺🇸 1 John 4

Kim! Why would our military administer a vaccine pushed by Gates? Why would DJT advocate for it?

Twitter nuked! Wife, Mom, Patriot- Never a sheep Jesus Christ is my Lord & Savior MAGA WWG1WGA

should be higher!!

almost there,,,, tbc 😎 comfy

God bless America. God bless President Trump. God bless all of his legal teams. Navy vet ssbm 600, 611. 9yrs usaf reserves, desert storm vet

so right.

Oops, I posted too! Time stamps are off and you're not showing up in my feed for some reason??

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Haha, I just checked that! Honestly, don't you think it shoudl be 9.2? 🤪

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

*should

(1) Show this thread

19 is the power number....hrmmm

8.911!

Father, husband, coach, patriot.. Stand for the flag, kneel for the cross. KAG

Do we need to wait until 10? Or will 9.11 trigger it?

I'm a God-loving, fungus-fighting, cancer survivor, happily married 22 years and counting. A free spirit that loves chocolate chip cookies!

In response Mike Pal to his Publication

I feel like he may have said we'd never make it to 10. Vague memory, but I'm going on 60...lol

(1) Show this thread

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

So ready! 🇺🇸#HoldTheLinePatriots

Christian, Patriot, American. 2A. #WWG1WGA. God Bless America. Twitter: @Slr64Q (followed by Gen'l Flynn); GAB: @gooberZ24; WeGo: susieQ

What is the final number?

In response Susie MAGA to her Publication

He has said it won't reach 10. My bet is on 9.11

(1) Show this thread

Ready

❤️Pray for our country and our world. God is in control but there are so many suffering right now.

In response Marian Garcia to his Publication

🙏You are right, the hardest thing for me to see on a Fakebook group, was learning an oilfield worker committed suicide after being laid off work. I have done my best to get the info out that DJT and Military are in charge, but it's hard to convince some people because they jumped of the Trump train. But lots are still believing in the plan, we will have to be there for the ones in shock when the truth comes out. It's going to be hard for many, knowing we have all been decieved throught our lives. But the best is yet to come, the world will heal like never before. God Bless stay safe.

(1) Show this thread