VK's APL is up - 8.92 ...getting closer!

wow its been days i havnt been able to find anyone on twitter so lonely missed you all. i havnt had one follower there my twitter handle is GaPeachPit ...carry on!🇺🇸

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Gapeachs in this post can reply

In response Georgia Peach to her Publication

I've missed your posts. i just got suspended for the 6th or 7th time.

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

Suspended 3 times. I miss following you - glad to see you here.

Proud Military Wife Love my Family, My Dog, Country and My President Donald J Trump!...GOD WINS ALWAYS 🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response F B Jones to her Publication

I'm finally figuring this thing out twitter suspended my 6th account so I'm done there for good unless our leader goes back...maybe he'll buy it from@Jack LOL

(1) Show this thread

Child of God. ❤️🇺🇸 Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

following! i am glad you are here!

i was following you on twitter but not officially as ive been suspended and my accounf is locked. so have just been lurking! I didnt find you after the latest purge. thx for keeping everyone updated!! we are watching! lol glad to find you here and i think on gab.

Proud Military Wife Love my Family, My Dog, Country and My President Donald J Trump!...GOD WINS ALWAYS 🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Heather Graham to his Publication

Thank you and so glad to find everyone I got you too👊

(1) Show this thread