This really is the scare event. My family and patriot friends are scared. I’m nervous about food shortages (feeding my family) but that’s about it.

One other thing. I am actually tired of hearing stock up on food. Everytime I have done so and then everything I got is gone. This time I am rethinking of simpler things to get by on. Water, pancake mix, peanut butter, bread, nuts, canned soups. The only other thing I thought of was that you could use your grill to cook on so if it's gas get one more propane tank. That's not too bad because I hate running out of propane anyways!

In response Curious Juice to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Chonita in this post can reply

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

i stocked up on dried beans, quinoa, water and spices. If i can make a fire i can cook with my cast iron.

In response Huntress 101 to her Publication

Good thinking! Rice/Quinoa, beans. We all need to be thankful we live in the U.S. we have so many blessings we take for granted. We should learn to do with less. Not that I desire that, it is just good common sense. Plenty of people have made it on minimal pantry items, especially the depression. We truly don't realize how blessed we are until we are without. Thank you for sharing@huntress101

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I have bread flour, yeast and powdered milk too.

I’m with you. Stay safe. Faith in the protector is all we need.