This really is the scare event. My family and patriot friends are scared. I’m nervous about food shortages (feeding my family) but that’s about it.

Only people mentioned by @CuriousJuice in this post can reply

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

In response Curious Juice to his Publication

Try not to fear, that's their goal - how they have enslaved us over the centuries. God has and always will, meet every human need. It's prudent to be prepared, I've stocked up on unperishables (since this time last year!) and am growing some food. As much as you can anyways. ❤️🙏

One other thing. I am actually tired of hearing stock up on food. Everytime I have done so and then everything I got is gone. This time I am rethinking of simpler things to get by on. Water, pancake mix, peanut butter, bread, nuts, canned soups. The only other thing I thought of was that you could use your grill to cook on so if it's gas get one more propane tank. That's not too bad because I hate running out of propane anyways!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

I have bread flour, yeast and powdered milk too.

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

i stocked up on dried beans, quinoa, water and spices. If i can make a fire i can cook with my cast iron.

(3) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I was just thinking, never mind the bloody speculation about nukes (?) or whatever being the "scare" event
THIS is the scare event, with a lot of people too cowed & bewildered & yes, scared, to think straight concerning the covid scam, the death jabs, threatening people if they don't get the jab & on & on
I hope there isn't a food shortage but I have a garden & water & other food & necessities stored in bulk - I do that to some extent anyway because I live in a rural area

If you can stock up on food. I know it is easier said than done but don't be scared! God is going to WIN! I do think there will be some hard times. Even having to wait this long is starting to get to me. We have to focus on good in our lives or any bad will take over out thoughts. God bless you friend

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Your cup is always full👂✍Dont be afraid, they are lying about the planet in all aspects, also food supply and how many humans there are. They need us scared, frequency wise and all👀