When the movie was planned long ago, do you think the good guys planned it with Trump being the loser and Biden being able to do whatever he wants?

Not a chance.

The real Biden was a TRAITOR that tried to kidnap JFK Jr multiple times.

The ending to this movie is going to be fantastic. Grab your 🍿🍿🍿

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

"Tried to kidnap JFK Jr multiple times." 🤣

Comments like this one are why so many give this movement no credibility.

USA Patriot support Trump military men & women 1st, 2nd admen 7 X twitter suspended 3+utube accounts deleted, fb jail time shadowed banned

In response Arieee to his Publication

He did his sister shared the document biden mail to Jr. he was going to kid nap him

(1) Show this thread

movie ? popcorn ? dam this is fucken delusional !!! sick fucken movie , chemtrails , fluroride , riots ,police brutality , military gaurd , pple locked in apartment blocks , cant work till u tested, cant work till u vax , vaccine injuries , vaccine deaths , kids indoctrinated with utter filth beyond belief at school , zero high profile arrest for all to see , poisoned food , agriculture ,lost businesses , suicide , family violence , kids masked , babies masked and much more i cud add !! absolutely fucken delusional brainwashed to believe this is a movie . YOU BEEN MK ULTRA'D

Multiple times Doq thats just crazy!🍿🍿🍿

Loving the Lord .. Creating my world with scissors...

Welcome to the Kingdom of God that is being built.

(1) Show this thread

the popcorn 🍿 is gonna be really stale by then.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

This drama movie is premiering now and has no seQuel. However The Producer has plans for many more love stories.

🎯🍿😎

In the end we win! - COVFEFE

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Well, we'll see when the people find out that the FBI was there involved and didn't do anything about it.

ca fait un moment que je le stocke 😎☝️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Do I have time to go pee?

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

You made me choke on my coffee. 😅

I hope not!!!

(2) Show this thread

many argue Biden and mayors and governors are doing whatever they want now like mandating people to get vax or lose job.

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

Anyone going to spitball a timeline when this shit is going to end because I am going broke. Did all the right things, payed my house off early, no CC debt, wife stayed at home with the kids, I followed Q from the beginning and now........... I am going fucken broke, my CC is getting max'd, my wife has had her debts sold, my kids aren't getting and education, yea yea I should be doing it at home. I am being royally fucked in the arse. I am flooding social media channels with every meme Q gave me and it feels like my family is falling apart. I am not an ego fucker guy, my sight is on reality, when I was earning good money I didn't start eating at French Resturants and drink champs but fuck right now I can't even ginemy kids a Happy Meal.

In response Phil Collins to his Publication

i feel your pain i pray things change soon people are beginning to hurt

In response Phil Collins to his Publication

i hear your pain and feel it in my home as well. my marriage is over but we still live together, unfortunately; and my daughter is paying the price.

also, don’t feed your kids any of that shit food....you know what goes in it, right?

(2) Show this thread

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

OMG! Never even entered by mind....that's what we luv ya, Doc!! YEE HAW!

I have eaten way to much popcorn over the past five years I am sick of it. I want some raisinets.😂

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

In response George The Patriot to his Publication

I'm ready for "Good and Plenty". 😎

(1) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

🇺🇲 Let's MAGA 🇺🇸

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Movie was planned for generations? just like the illuminati blood lines how they used it for self love gain? generation after generation? other blood lines use it for good?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU&list=RD17lkdqoLt44&index=12

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

There are good and bad illuminations?
Some hide theirs and some share theirs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1tj2zJ2Wvg&list=RD17lkdqoLt44&index=13

(1) Show this thread

Fight!
Expose!
Share!
Go Down The Rabbit Hole?
Raise your Frequency and Know?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9AbeALNVkk&list=RD17lkdqoLt44&index=11

Twisted Sister - We're Not Gonna Take it (Extended Version) (Official Music Video) - YouTube

You're watching the official music video for Twisted Sister - "We're Not Gonna Take it (Extended Version)" from the album 'Stay Hungry' (1984). "We're Not Go...

as ive said before im so ready to see the ending credits to this movie

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Has Nana told you lately that you are my favorite?
Shhhh dont tell John John.

giggles
smiles

They call that fickel.

(1) Show this thread

Who else is hiding?

Who else is in 5D waiting to tell testimony?

get the points before the end game is over?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hx4gdlfamo&list=RD17lkdqoLt44&index=8

Kenny Rogers - The Gambler - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!Music video by Kenny Rogers performing The Gambler. © 2018 Capitol Records LLC, Courtesy of Capitol Records Nashville under license from Uni...

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

Benyishai in Jewish Gematria equals: 564:
b
e
n
y
i
s
h
a
i
Benyishai in English Gematria equals: 552:
b
e
n
y
i
s
h
a
i
Benyishai in Simple Gematria equals: 92:
b
e
n
y
i
s
h
a
i
How much is benyishai in Gematria ?
benyishai Is not in our gematria database
Results by Jewish Gematria
Word Jewish English Simple Searches
Perfect Algorithm 564 1056 176 14948
Calamity 564 504 84 5118
A Sacred Serpent 564 888 148 4140
Don Trump 564 726 121 3493
Lindsay 564 504 84 2238
Understand 564 720 120 1939
The Little Prince 564 1056 176 1773
Marshall Mathers 564 1008 168 1750
Question 564 720 120 1563

(1) Show this thread

CANNOT WAIT TO SEE HOW THIS ENDS!!

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

Covfefe

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

I ran out lol I may need more

Musician/Guitarist/Music Creator.....Truther

Refill anyone?

1:19 timestamp. Potus is the 19th president of the republic!!

#Avalanche 🕶️

Well let us get to the SHOW and TELL of this movie shall we