There can never be another government with power again. Governments need managers who work for the people with very strictly defined limitations of authority that are just enough to accomplish the objectives of the people.

They should have zero immunity and not be allowed to make money on other ventures other than straight investments during tenure. Also strict conflict of interest laws with very severe penalties. Pay them more but do not allow them any income.

The lobby must be criminalized. Political parties criminalized. Campaign funding minimalized to bare minimum to publish your message.

This is not negotiable.

I will never respect the authority of any government not following this model again.

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

👍That's why the New Republic will be 10% of the current Government! 50 people not 500 and I agree the Lobbyist should be outlawed!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

I’m on the same page. I am very disappointed how many Politicians have sold out our Country. Our whole Process needs an overhaul. Lets start with eliminating all the Traitors.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

I agree 100%

It's called "communism", not government.

"Government" in a Constitutional Republic is "by the people, for the people."

We fell asleep.

It's our own fault.

Never again, though.

#MAGA#wwg1wga#GodWins