There can never be another government with power again. Governments need managers who work for the people with very strictly defined limitations of authority that are just enough to accomplish the objectives of the people.

They should have zero immunity and not be allowed to make money on other ventures other than straight investments during tenure. Also strict conflict of interest laws with very severe penalties. Pay them more but do not allow them any income.

The lobby must be criminalized. Political parties criminalized. Campaign funding minimalized to bare minimum to publish your message.

This is not negotiable.

I will never respect the authority of any government not following this model again.

I’m on the same page. I am very disappointed how many Politicians have sold out our Country. Our whole Process needs an overhaul. Lets start with eliminating all the Traitors.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Makenamm in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Candie Mattos, click on at the bottom under it