from a fun 5-minute compilation video

“This is where we’re at, Roseanne.
It is gonna get more dire
but those who are paying attention?
HELP IS ON THE WAY.
This isn’t over.
The biggest problem with the White House
for the President,
#1 the doorways are a little bit too short.
His protective angels are all 9-foot tall
& there are so many of em
you can’t get em all in the same room.”

“America’s only hope
is God in Heaven,
even with the best laid plans,
with the best guys.
If you’re not dialing in the God component
to the Victory here?
It’s no Victory at all.”

"I came up with this propulsion system
for space vehicles.
I had the whole thing in under a minute.
I closed myself up in a hotel room
& it took me 2-weeks to write down
everything I had in literally under a minute.
It was just amazing how I got it.
You know, once God’s doing something like that?
It’s amazing.” 🙏

+++

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8vCXUcEZiA

107 Clip Collection - YouTube

1. Trump's Angels2. Juan's Perfectly Timed UFO3. Juan's design for a Space Vehicle Propulsion System4. Juan's idea of who the AC will beJuan O Savin Playlist...

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

9 foot tall Arcturians, some of the highest freqency Beings, were my first thought or maybe other tall races.

"Propulsion system for space vehicles. . . in 2 weeks . . ."
Connecting with the Energy of our Source Creator we can co-create anything!

Have you watched this?
https://youtu.be/oYllHl7mn3g

Eye opening disclosures and communication with Val Thor. Elena Danaan ~ Laura Eisenhower. (Repost) - YouTube

This is a repost from December 15/2020, as Laura's channel was terminated by the dark ones. Thanks to some people who saved this video, I am able to repost i...

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

Ty L&L, very cool 🙏 I can't remember who posted the original images of POTUS' Galactic guardian (in GIF) but I believe it was intended to show he was surrounded by Arcturians &/or Pleiadians?!? Galactic beings for sure.

Years ago I read that President Trump is THE MOST PROTECTED SOUL IN CREATION & rightly so. He's crucial to the Q-Plan for Freedom Earth, Humanity, Galaxy & Solar System.

POTUS is not only surrounded by God's Angels & Galactic Guardians, Human Space Soldiers, Special Forces, other Military Soldiers & private agents, as well, his skin has an invisible shield that NOTHING CAN PENETRATE.

Also, we never know WHERE POTUS ACTUALLY IS most of the time & that is a very good thing. He has clones & body doubles & they CGI him here, there & everywhere.

Rest assured, our beloved President is SECURE, SAFE & PROTECTED like no other soul has ever been 🙏🇺🇸🦅👊

#TrumpWonInALandslide
#Dark2Light
#godwon
#TheBestIsYetToCome

In the bible the angels that came for God or came with God looked like man. Its also said by Paul I beleive that you should always treat everyone like they were God himself because you have probably entertained angels and didnt even know it. God came to Abraham when he was sitting in a cool spot with 2 angels all of who had the appearance of men. God has never been shy about himself or his angels and they didnt disguise themselves as huge beings.....now demons on the other hand....they presented however they wanted.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TxReaper in this post can reply

In response Jessica Gutierrez to her Publication

Fascinating & beautiful, Jessica. Thank you 🙏😇🇺🇸💪🌹