from a fun 5-minute compilation video

“This is where we’re at, Roseanne.
It is gonna get more dire
but those who are paying attention?
HELP IS ON THE WAY.
This isn’t over.
The biggest problem with the White House
for the President,
#1 the doorways are a little bit too short.
His protective angels are all 9-foot tall
& there are so many of em
you can’t get em all in the same room.”

“America’s only hope
is God in Heaven,
even with the best laid plans,
with the best guys.
If you’re not dialing in the God component
to the Victory here?
It’s no Victory at all.”

"I came up with this propulsion system
for space vehicles.
I had the whole thing in under a minute.
I closed myself up in a hotel room
& it took me 2-weeks to write down
everything I had in literally under a minute.
It was just amazing how I got it.
You know, once God’s doing something like that?
It’s amazing.” 🙏

+++

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8vCXUcEZiA

107 Clip Collection - YouTube

1. Trump's Angels2. Juan's Perfectly Timed UFO3. Juan's design for a Space Vehicle Propulsion System4. Juan's idea of who the AC will beJuan O Savin Playlist...

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

9 foot tall Arcturians, some of the highest freqency Beings, were my first thought or maybe other tall races.

"Propulsion system for space vehicles. . . in 2 weeks . . ."
Connecting with the Energy of our Source Creator we can co-create anything!

Have you watched this?
https://youtu.be/oYllHl7mn3g

Eye opening disclosures and communication with Val Thor. Elena Danaan ~ Laura Eisenhower. (Repost) - YouTube

This is a repost from December 15/2020, as Laura's channel was terminated by the dark ones. Thanks to some people who saved this video, I am able to repost i...

Ty L&L, very cool 🙏 I can't remember who posted the original images of POTUS' Galactic guardian (in GIF) but I believe it was intended to show he was surrounded by Arcturians &/or Pleiadians?!? Galactic beings for sure.

Years ago I read that President Trump is THE MOST PROTECTED SOUL IN CREATION & rightly so. He's crucial to the Q-Plan for Freedom Earth, Humanity, Galaxy & Solar System.

POTUS is not only surrounded by God's Angels & Galactic Guardians, Human Space Soldiers, Special Forces, other Military Soldiers & private agents, as well, his skin has an invisible shield that NOTHING CAN PENETRATE.

Also, we never know WHERE POTUS ACTUALLY IS most of the time & that is a very good thing. He has clones & body doubles & they CGI him here, there & everywhere.

Rest assured, our beloved President is SECURE, SAFE & PROTECTED like no other soul has ever been 🙏🇺🇸🦅👊

#TrumpWonInALandslide
#Dark2Light
#godwon
#TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

I have seen on a channel that says Trump is Jesus reincarnated. Also that he is not married to Melania. 🤷‍♀️

In response Donna Martin to her Publication

🤷‍♀️ x2
More will be revealed!! 😹

(1) Show this thread

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

i tell everyone how tall angels are and they look at me like im crazy....thats exactly the height i see them but Archangel Michael makes them look like dwarfs. he is massive!

In response Marley McCord to her Publication

Some years ago I had a life-changing "dream"... It involved two HUMONGOUS Angels. I didn't know then, that angels came so HUGE!!! But they were. I couldn't see their heads or shoulders. I couldn't see their knees of feet. They each held one of my hands in their GINORMOUS hands.

What they showed me changed my life
& my entire being.
It was miraculous.

So I can tell anyone from EXPERIENCE Angels can be HUUUUUUUUUGE! And easily 9-foot tall 😹😇

BTW, God's Angels are not namby pamby whatever's. They're POWERFUL like we are!! 💪😇💞🙏🔥

(1) Show this thread

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Thank you for posting this where did you get that picture it’s amazing keep exposing the truth your one of the best Kat !

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

😽💞🇺🇸💪🔥

(1) Show this thread

Child of God and follower of Jesus, married, old school patriot(1776) Faith in God, family and country

In the bible the angels that came for God or came with God looked like man. Its also said by Paul I beleive that you should always treat everyone like they were God himself because you have probably entertained angels and didnt even know it. God came to Abraham when he was sitting in a cool spot with 2 angels all of who had the appearance of men. God has never been shy about himself or his angels and they didnt disguise themselves as huge beings.....now demons on the other hand....they presented however they wanted.

In response Jessica Gutierrez to her Publication

Fascinating & beautiful, Jessica. Thank you 🙏😇🇺🇸💪🌹

(1) Show this thread

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

100% AGREE!

Thank you!
🤗🥰🤗😇🙏💕🤗

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

Are you saying that is a Pleiadian or Arcturian??
I get them mixed up 😹👽
______

🇺🇸 4-2-21 Juan O Savin video

🌟Spaceshot: We have yet to see a flight where Joe Bidan
was on an airplane & they named it Air Force One.

🌟Juan O Savin: Well that name is designated.
If the President climbs on a Sopwith Camel from WWI —
it is AF1.
I remember when President Trump flew into Dallas
& we counted the number of aircraft flying with AF1
it was like 18.
The ones that were visible were like a dozen
6 more were flying overwatch at much higher altitudes.
It was stunning.
Those aircraft were there not just there in a protective stance
but literally there to take a bullet
anything came their way.
They got the hotter engines & they would bring it in.
It was pretty amazing.
______

😿 Brings tears to my eyes.
Our Military... the BEST EVER IN THE WORLD!! 🙏🇺🇸💞👊

(1) Show this thread