And there you have it..Capital rioters who are really capitol police....This is why they won't release all the videos from the capital that day!

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/080/431/118/original/aa67bb26884c5a43.jpg

Only people mentioned by @PraisnJoy in this post can reply

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Joy Jakob to her Publication

The truth can not be stopped....

Soon the demons will cannibalize themselves...

I read it in an ancient manuscript....

man induced script..

God inspired...

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

This charade has overplayed their hand.

We have ALL the Proof it was Pelosi & Wray, conniving
to SHAME the GOP into allowing Certification.

It worked.

Now it's being used to arrest MAGA Patriots Nationwide
& paint ALL GOP as Terrorists.

Time 4 it to END.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

With Nancy Pelosi and Eric Swalwell too. These people are demons and need to be locked up, so they can't hurt anyone else. GOD in Heaven, please eradicate this evil from the earth soon. In JESUS' mighty name I pray, Amen.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

I'm with you! I pray 2x's a day & end each prayer with a
request God makes sure the Evil Ones are Served Justice...

Especially those that hurt children.

(1) Show this thread