They are just trying to "punish" Humanity for speaking out and standing up.

So...

What shall we then say to these things?

If GOD be for Us, who can be against Us?

-Romans 8:31

https://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/it-will-never-end-sydney-australia-extends-lockdown-another-month

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Amen and Amen. Hold the Line. Keep the Faith. Believe. GOD has already won.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Amen! 💯👊❤️🕊️🙌✝️

(1) Show this thread

May Japanese Gods bless you and all   We are ONE

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response yae ebisu to her Publication

❤️🙏🕊️

(1) Show this thread

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

AMEN!! My feet are planted!

I AM my Soul #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything. All Glory Be To God

My area was supposed to end lock down today, it's extended now & lock downs further up the Coast. Sincerely I feel for my fellow people that are suffering and confused, scared of how they are going to pay their rent, have to be jabbed to get a job etc. Heard someone on a local radio station (Local parliament member) saying he staff have been working days, nights and weekends fielding calls and online questions though the govt leaders have no firm answers, and are changing their minds every time they speak. It's very confusing for many. For me, imma just playing, doing my thing and keeping the vibes as best I can.

In response Cosmic Patriot to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

I AM my Soul #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything. All Glory Be To God

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

-WHICH BIBLE IS THIS FROM? Ive tried 3 so far and none of them have this exactly

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

AMEN!

(4) Show this thread