Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

this is ridiculous …..i dont undertsand how patriots are really sitting in jail for this?? 😡😡😡😡

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

these people are not who you really think they are comma they're not every day people. think harder, Who would pose as these people and get away with what they do?

(2) Show this thread

Are you kidding me!?!?! I am seething at these traitors, crooks, liars -- everyone in on this scam needs to be exposed and prosecuted!

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

the whole time i was watching the hearing i kept saying “why does that guy look so familiar?” well i never thought i would get this answer! wow. the nerve!

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

Guy on the left in bottom left pic reminds me of the man suppose to have killed Floyd, without the beard...I see so much everyone is starting to look alike..lol

Found this one too. Why does the guy on the right have a police vest on?

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

In response Audrey Patriot to her Publication

I think the guy wearing the vest is the son of a Democratic Judge from New York. I think he was arrested having guns also.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Audrey Patriot to her Publication

i remember the nasty evil twatter comments from the libtards about how afraid they were of us “white supremacists w/that big confederate flag —-ughhh !!

(3) Show this thread

Tossed off Twitter, President Trump supporter, mom, wife, animal lover, C journalist, rabbit hole digger, Gen X, Mud Flood digger

Didn't see that coming.

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

WTF??!! First I am seeing this, are you kidding me???

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

these scumbags need a perp walk and free flight to gitmo

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

looks like orlando bloom was there too, lol

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

In response I am What I am to her Publication

Actually.......🧐

(1) Show this thread