Serious question. Is there no one else in the world who doesn't corrupt their principles, doesn't cave to pressure, or doesn't stand for what's right? I know very few people (besides DJT) who are like that.

Is this a DNA thing? This certainly is not an environment thing, since I have siblings who are not at all like me.

Standing up for what's right isn't easy. But does anyone really want to carve away at their souls just for life to be easy?

So what the hell is keeping seventeam from flipping the damned switch (don't say timing, please don't). The warrior inside of me is about to go berserk due to the harm being done to the world.

Kick the tires and light the fires!!!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

It isn't timing....

It is perfect timing...

You don't expose the trap until they are already in it...

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Yes, I get that. But man's forced timing and the timing of the universe are completely different. Do you feel the pulse out there? The precipice and the tipping point are not the same things.

I feel something (empaths do), and it's out of synch.

Yes, I feel it. To be fair, I hate movies, I really hate long movies...
I'd rather have a nerf gun with my son or chase my wife around the house with my (helicopter).

I keep praying and asking how much longer.... all I get back is, how do you think Noah felt on the ark? He dealt with whole lot of shit....

My gut says we are closer than we know. However my gut also produces farts.... I'm gonna go with the former. Truth is being exposed now on a level it has never been before.

I only have one pallet of popcorn, when that is all gone I'm gonna go bonkers...(It won't)

God willing.

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

😂 Good one.

And I'd rather not be an intuitive empath, who sees into the future.

Even with Looking Glass technology, man is not God.

🙏

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

💯🎯👊🤣🤣 helicopter....

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Interesting way with words👍😎

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

My bio claims I'm a verbal assassin. My spelling proves otherwise.

(1) Show this thread