Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

CJ Truth = moron
Qtah = moron
Santa Surfing = moron

Keep selling coins Paytriots

Integrity, Honor, Truth, Justice, Christian, Patriot, #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Doq is 100% right. They have sold us out. It's not the t-shirt here and their (they do have expenses) it's much bigger than that. They are all working together to distract us from the truth. They were paid off. Tore Mares of ToreSays caught them in Private Messaging and a Zoom call. She posted some of the transcript redacted names and told them to tell their followers the truth. Instead they banned anyone and everyone that follows her, says her name or even asks a question. Redpill78 banned me and I never posted a single comment. They all work together. Charlie Ward, Simon Parkes, MelK, MelQ on and on. Go research for yourself. You will see. We were played.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Evie LikeChevy to her Publication

Who is Tore Mares?

Only people mentioned by @Direwolf in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Thank you so much.

In response Made In America to her Publication

You can also go to a site that another patriot put together called Toresaid.com and you can search the site using keywords

(1) Show this thread