CJ Truth = moron
Qtah = moron
Santa Surfing = moron

Keep selling coins Paytriots

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Thank you for calling them out DOQ big help. I was on the fence with Qtah.

Light worker, truth seeker, digital soldier. Love is everything

🤣🤣🤣🤣 You can add X22 Report guy, He was suggesting followers to buy Bitcoin. When I asked, why? He banned me.

❤️Christ❤️Family❤️Country. Born Again. Here to support the Constitution and President Trump! #SaveAmerica #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Doq u forgot Praying Medic, they are all fake i stopped following them all a while ago. One of my spiritual gifts is discernment. 😃

In response Jackie Patriot to her Publication

I stop following him too when him and 2 more accounts posted the same message at the same time.

(1) Show this thread

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

I must have missed something....?? ...probably not important anyway...

I don't follow much, and not on Telegram, Parler, or GETTR

Since the twitter purge, I've lost track of so many great patriots as well as the shills for entertainment purposes. Lol
I hope twitter and the rest of Big Tech gets sued into oblivion and free speech gets returned to#WeThePeople on ALL social media platforms

You should all start here:
Guardian of Global Repository is Director of global Intelligence, all the info and data she receives are real info and real data

There is much much more
at the time of this video was done,his image was on that website...
I watched it first time it was posted and few days later after this news by Guardian of Global Repository told it all it was removed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmY7Pkd37Wg

EVERYONE in the world NEEDS to watch this! LIFE FORCE MEETING 11/8/2020 PART 1"RISE UP" - YouTube

Texas Assembly Zoom info for Tuesday 11/17:Tank of America is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.Topic: Texas Assembly Meet and GreetTime: Nov 17, 2020...

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

This guy is a shill for sure.

(1) Show this thread

Think guys, they are all there to keep you distracted, to make you all sitting on your hands waiting for next big announcement.to next big rally ,while you, your friends,family members and neighbors gets vaccinated and terminated one by one...just because you have been told it is a placebo and that he had to put vaccines out first before they do it
do you really believe that???
Who is black sun king of north america???
Who is followed by 80m patriots???
Everything you been told is a lie
There is currently no president of USA that has been ratified by Hall of Records and registered in National Archives
hyten (biden) or djt

Did you even knew that they concreted shut water in Oregon so it doesn't flow to farmers ???

wake up already

first 2 for sure!!!

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

I am really surprised about CJ Truth. I have been following him for a while and didn't get any sign that he is getting paid or selling coins.

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

Personal discernment = freedom each must choose their own path but chaos/division between us helps only them--IMHO. All lies will be revealed in the end. I choose WWG1WGA

Doq, remove that mask! do not fear we the patriots! God knows you,.... we the patriots are on your team! Join us in removing all masks! God bless!

Ignited to fight for Truth and freedom🇺🇸 CheerUp Buttercup

what did i miss😳 was gone for a while

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

MelQ banned me on Telegram and I didn't even post anything negative so I stopped following.

In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication

X22 report guy banned me on Telegram, I asked why he was pushing bitcoin when we knew it was going to crash. Next thing I know, I cant see or write a comment. I deleted his channel. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

Integrity, Honor, Truth, Justice, Christian, Patriot, #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

Doq is 100% right. They have sold us out. It's not the t-shirt here and their (they do have expenses) it's much bigger than that. They are all working together to distract us from the truth. They were paid off. Tore Mares of ToreSays caught them in Private Messaging and a Zoom call. She posted some of the transcript redacted names and told them to tell their followers the truth. Instead they banned anyone and everyone that follows her, says her name or even asks a question. Redpill78 banned me and I never posted a single comment. They all work together. Charlie Ward, Simon Parkes, MelK, MelQ on and on. Go research for yourself. You will see. We were played.

In response Evie LikeChevy to her Publication

I have been telling you this for over a year now...they are all cia plants and they been doing this to keep you distracted from the real truth
think, king of north america and what I told you about jared (q), it was just another psy op played o n you, copy/paste of operation trust

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Evie LikeChevy to her Publication

Who is Tore Mares?

(7) Show this thread

Gifted Empathic Healer and Truth Seeker

well I'll yell you one thing, all there is is maga fluff on Twitter right now , no digging ot sharing of McAfee bombs , total bs

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

Yes I am dismayed by the attempt to get paid to be a PAY triot!

Calling out others and naming names only discredits yourself......

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

I will continue to trust my gut. When you start bashing, that tells me that a guilty dog barks first

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Deeper you go the deeper you know but waking up is a never ending cascade of understand who are neighbors are? Deep you go the more you will sense where to go?

Do you have an opinion about Michael - ex navy seal-Jaco?

Integrity, Honor, Truth, Justice, Christian, Patriot, #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

In response Christina Garner to her Publication

Moron. Look who their friends are. They all hang together and push the same BS. Mel K, Charlie Ward, Simon Parkes. The list is very long.

(1) Show this thread

Isnt Santa an anagram for something?

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

Satan =Santa

(1) Show this thread

Following God's path of Truth via Presidents Kennedy, Trump & John Jr. We are The Light as God's Children. Pray to Win The War.

You are breaking the Q (Anon) code of ethics. Calling fellow Patriots morons is rude and uncalled-for. Neither are morons. Santa, by the way doesn't sell coins - they were made in honour of Her out of respect - and she gets no commission. It would be good for You to show such respect by deleting this negative post.

In response Grant Wilson to his Publication

Doq's intel is high up..

In response Grant Wilson to his Publication

Thank you Grant.

(2) Show this thread

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

#STOP the Infighting!

In response Paul Bruton to his Publication

They aren't 'in' .
Can't you see?
They will continue to expose themselves by aligning with $ over truth.
You must find the keystone to discernment.

(1) Show this thread

Those Trump coins are made in China, and are magnetic.🤦‍♂️

Profiting off of what we're trying to do or who Trump is, beyond wanting to show patriotic pride via a DJT tee, does say a great deal about someone's intentions.

But Monkey sells merch too. People do need to make a living.

I'd rather not judge anyone's intentions. Not my place.

Hacked ?

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Doris Scia to her Publication

Nope

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response Doris Scia to her Publication

the thought of profitting off of millions of lives makes me sick to my stomach

they are part of us

(2) Show this thread

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

Nailed it. Why I left telegram. All those shill accounts post 9 out 10 times frickin trump coin links.

In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication

Ditto

(1) Show this thread

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

thank you for staying true to up