Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

CJ Truth = moron
Qtah = moron
Santa Surfing = moron

Keep selling coins Paytriots

Doq is 100% right. They have sold us out. It's not the t-shirt here and their (they do have expenses) it's much bigger than that. They are all working together to distract us from the truth. They were paid off. Tore Mares of ToreSays caught them in Private Messaging and a Zoom call. She posted some of the transcript redacted names and told them to tell their followers the truth. Instead they banned anyone and everyone that follows her, says her name or even asks a question. Redpill78 banned me and I never posted a single comment. They all work together. Charlie Ward, Simon Parkes, MelK, MelQ on and on. Go research for yourself. You will see. We were played.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @EvieLikeChevy in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Evie LikeChevy to her Publication

Who is Tore Mares?

In response Made In America to her Publication

Toresays.com alot of great info there.
https://l00kinglass.com/

(3) Show this thread

I have been telling you this for over a year now...they are all cia plants and they been doing this to keep you distracted from the real truth
think, king of north america and what I told you about jared (q), it was just another psy op played o n you, copy/paste of operation trust

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I never trusted several of these to start with - they just seemed to pop up almost out of nowhere, conveniently while the "scamdemic" was at its height last summer & now a lot of people refer to them & post links to the shows
Ward had me suspicious early, then folks like Parkes, Stone, etc. were popping up sounding like they had "inside" info. I'm even skeptical about O Savin. I sampled some of the people & it just didn't hit me right at the gut level, & things I checked & cross-checked didn't seem to add up
There's no one I really watch or listen to on a regular basis, just dip in & out the way I did before I got onto social media - and I learned a lot that way & still use that
Yes, Tore is one of the ones who comes closer I think & paid for it

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

I guess you could consider yourself played if you believed everything they said. I think it's common knowledge that Ward and MelK are shills for someone/something. Not sure about MelQ or Simon Parkes. It's funny. You can mix truth with heresy and parts of both can be true. That said, what truth did they distract people from? We all know the jabs were for depopulation. Nesara/Gesara, time will tell. Elites families rule the world (we all know that), our history is a lie (we all know that), flat earth (I lean toward, yes, it is) etc. These are things they all talk about, but we didn't get this info from them, we got it through research, so what truth are they distracting us from?

What truth are they distracting us from???

We know all about dragon families elders and their bunch of hackers being hosted at patterson base while trying to hack into Global Repository and trying to establish QFS for weeks and they all failed, and then they tried to establish starlink and it had to be shut down and at the same time main internet spying hub by NSA had to be destroyed by frequency weapon in Minnesota
if you remember it happening few months ago
I posted about it all

If you scroll through my months old posts about what you have all been told they are false flags , trust me , many were real and few were targeting US soil based targets
Director of GIA ,Commander of Life Force Enforcement was using frequency weapons,as they were ready to fire
These mercenaries are mostly blackwater mercenaries paid by bitcoin

(3) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

She has so many videos and I thought it might have been in the title.

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Can you give me a link, I would love to read about the private messaging and Zoom.

Integrity, Honor, Truth, Justice, Christian, Patriot, #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication

ToreSays.com
ToreSaid.com (searchable transcripts of her show, but not perfect)
Twitch
Rumble
Telegram (hundreds by state and some countries, these are the main ones all searchable)
Tore Says + Chat
https://t.me/toresaysplusCHAT
https://t.me/toresaysPlus

(1) Show this thread