Only people mentioned by @MonkeyWerks in this post can reply

In response Monkey Werks to his Publication

Explains why the government is bankrupt and ineligible for more debt.

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

aka Monkey Werks,
Love that your focus is on what you are showing and explaining on your videos!
1. Do you have moderators for the live chat?
2. Notice watchers are more focused on the info, disinfo and crap going on in the chat to pay attention to what you're sharing.
3. Isn't the pont of sharing with a live chat so the presenter can interact with the audience and answer questions?
I'm 100% not advocating that you do that! Love your focus!

Just suggesting that your info could be more useful without it!

And, please stop presenting comments that lead your viewers to believe all our military is corrupt and owned by the DS!

Someone from another channel flew to one of these locations a couple of weeks ago. He said when he flew back (to a southern state) that all the illegals on the plane were wearing ankle bracelets!

All that said, Thank you for sharing the flight activity and your knowledge of planes, etc!!

ah, no, it doesn't, but stupid people like you will believe this shit and pass it along to even more stupid people. You know we are all laughing at you, right?

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

How do a bunch of actors have any authority to pass any form of legislation???

books, painting, walks in nature

Aids: made in lab
TB spread by masks
Malaria spread in musquitos>biological warfare.

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

Tomorrow - the dangers of microwaves!

Hint: You might as well burn the money spent on the food put in any microwave and then slam your body against the nearest wall a couple of times!

No microwave in my home after reading why I shouldn't use it to warm my cockatoos food! Had to get this info from another bird lover! WTF!

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

A pinch of non-aluminium baking soda in your drinking water between meals helps to alkalize your body - and think only happy thoughts - what you think makes all the difference in the world 💛

(6) Show this thread

Astrologer / Son of Man / God's Right Hand/ #GreatAwakening #QAnon #WWG1WGA

This is really sickening. They need to be in prison for this farce.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

All Lies. Gates is Wicked & deserves nothing.

For which countries

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

DEATH TO THE NWO

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

and so it shall BE

(1) Show this thread