Trump Train - Arizona 2020.

This one made me emotional 😭

Join:@GenMFlynn
#TrumpTrain
#GenFlynn
https://t.me/GenMFlynn/327

Only people mentioned by @Gq1620 in this post can reply

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response [30] Exact to his Publication

HOW I LOVE ALL THESE PATRIOTS! I wish I could be there, among them, with them. Thank you for posting!! Thank God for AnonUp!

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

This is special because Tucson is generally one of the few Dem strongholds in AZ. This is wonderful. Thank you for posting.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Not gonna lie, this brought tears of joy to my eyes. Thank you for posting this. Such patriotism and great love of GOD, Country and Trump. Thank you to all Patriots worldwide. GOD Bless You All. Keep it up. Be loud, be courageous, be strong. Keep Praying and Keep the Faith. GOD WON.

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

Lots of MAGA Patriots in AZ! Another reason I know he didn't lose AZ!🇺🇲

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Thanks so much for this post . . . I have been trying to find this for a while now.