Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

🙌🕊️🙌

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Some days I ask, Why Me GOD, and He says Because YOU Chose ME, and I Will Be YOUR Strength, in Your Weaknesses I AM THE STRENGTH YOU NEED, I WILL CARRY YOU HOME. Thank YOU Father. 🙌🕊️🙌

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

🔥💪💞👊

(1) Show this thread

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Right next to you

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

❤️💪✝️👊

(1) Show this thread

💪✝️💪👊
https://youtu.be/slcMj9NPpno

Know Wonder - Hold My Ground (Lyric Video) - YouTube

The official lyric video for "Hold My Ground," the newest original single from Christian Music duo, Know Wonder. NEW MUSIC ALWAYS COMING SOON! Subscribe for ...

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

you made me think of the song “The Stand” (Hillsong) and inspired me to post it. Thank you! 🙌🏻❤️WWG1WGA

In response IN THE LANE to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

🙌🏻

In response IN THE LANE to her Publication

❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

I AM my Soul #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything. All Glory Be To God

In response Cosmic Patriot to her Publication

❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

1 Corinthians 15:58
“Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always
bounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.”

King James Version (KJV)

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

Amen!! 🙌🙌

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

Amen and Amen.

(2) Show this thread

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

🙌❤🙌
Psalm 18:2
The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication

❤️🙏🙌🕊️

1 Corinthians 15:58

So now, beloved ones, stand firm, stable, and enduring. Live your lives with an unshakable confidence. We know that we prosper and excel in every season by serving the Lord, because we are assured that our union with the Lord makes our labor productive with fruit that endures.

(1) Show this thread