Today I AM Here so I will proclaim my allegiance to Our Father through Christ.

Today I Thank God for Placing me here with all of You.

Today I AM Sending Love and Prayers to All My Brothers and Sisters.

Today I AM Standing without Fear because I Know its All GOoD.

Today I AM where I AM supposed to be, walking it out as me designed by God.

Today I Pray in the Holy Name of Christ that God may continue to Bless Us All.

Today is where I will stay Gratefully until God grants me a tomorrow.

Today I AM so Very Happy to Be Here with You All.

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

So beautifully stated. There is only today, every day, and I am so grateful to be given the divine insight and privilege to be present here with you and everyone on AU.

🙏💖

In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

111 🙏😇

(1) Show this thread

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

🙏🙏🙏

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Amen~What a beautiful prayer. Thank you... and may your day be filled with God’s presence and peace. ❤️

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication

Thank You. ❤️🙏May God be with and Bless You All-Ways, continually, as only He does. ❤️🙏✝️

(1) Show this thread

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Thank you for your inspiring posts. You lift my spirit and i automatically go back to God is great and am so blessed for the people in my life and for my dear lords love. Thank you

In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

May He Bless You All-Ways. 🙏✝️🙏

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Amen brother. 🙏

sending love to all. love all of your blessing and positivity❤❤❤🙏

In response Kristina Cashman to her Publication

Love You too, God bless You all-ways.

(1) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

...every breath is a blessing...

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

AMEN 🙌✝️🙌

(1) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

jason thank you gor the reminder i am in need i preach but having a hard time Practicing thank you for being here my love for God is real i need him in my life i dont know if my prayers are going beyond the ceiling God Bless you always 🙏🏼🙌🏼🇺🇸💖

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

He is with You always. 🙏✝️🙌

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏❤💙❤ IN GOD WE TRUST with PRESIDENT TRUMP WE STAND❤❤❤ 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

thank you. your post was right on time for me (I was in need of a hug) so happy to be here with you and everyone else as well ❤ The Almighty is so great and I'm so very thankful.

In response Linda Michelle 1/9/63 to her Publication

🤗😇🤗.....🙌🕊️🙌

(1) Show this thread

Exactly, thank you, and right back at 'cha!

God Bless You. ❤️🙏✝️

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Karla0109) can see their posts

In response Karla Miller to her Publication

God Bless You. ❤️🙏✝️

(1) Show this thread

God lover Christ follower. Happily married.

Thank you for these words right when needed, made me smile.

In response Donna Howard to her Publication

God Bless You Sister. ❤️🙏✝️

(1) Show this thread

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

Amen! I can't explain why - I NEEDED to hear this today. Thank you for the reminder that we are all connected and all are connected with Him. It is indeed time for the Light.

In response Rick Baron to his Publication

God Bless You, and May God Bless Us All, All-Ways, just as He does. Not every day is easy but its all GOoD, some unexplainables are just for Us individually, and we just know. No One Above the Other.

Thank You Jesus. ✝️🙏✝️

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Amen!

May our hearts and spirits be filled with the Light of Gratitude and Joy!

And so it shall be, when we allow scripture to sing within us.

"Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is fair, whatever is pure, whatever is acceptable, whatever is commendable, if there is anything of excellence and if there is anything praiseworthy—keep thinking about these things." Philippians 4:8

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

🙌🕊️🙌

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Amen

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Amen ❤️🙏✝️🙌

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Amen and Amen.

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Amen!! 🙌✝️🙌

(1) Show this thread

I AM my Soul #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything. All Glory Be To God

May God Bless you for sending this message out! I know that I need it! 🙏🙏🙏

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

I Love You So Much Sister. God has blessed You and He is blessing us all. Together we Thank Him through Christ for all of everything He has given to us. We are Blessed beyond belief and it is time for all to embrace it as the Truth.

(1) Show this thread

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

Amen ❤️🙏🏼

In response 410 TRUMP WON HILL to his Publication

Amen ❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

JASON, many thanks for your reminders that we have much to be grateful for! Have a blessed day.

In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication

God Bless You and God Bless Us all. I Love You so much. Thanks for being here with me.

(1) Show this thread

Thank You Jesus!! 💪❤️✝️
https://youtu.be/D5qLF1msAEw

Travis Tritt - It's A Great Day To Be Alive (with lyrics) - YouTube

"It's A Great Day To Be Alive" by Travis Tritt. Support him buying his album "Down the Road I Go" here: http://www.amazon.com/Down-Road-Go-Travis-Tritt/dp/B0...

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

✝️❤️

(1) Show this thread

Blessed! Faith and Trust through Jesus 🙏🏼 I believe he saved ALL of us here and prepared us for the next part.

In response 410 TRUMP WON HILL to his Publication

Amen. 🙏

(1) Show this thread

May Japanese Gods bless you and all   We are ONE

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Amen, and I follow with you in your journey as I am sure a multitude of others do...Thank you for preparing the charge.

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

It is a Blessing to be here and May God Continue to Bless Us All. ❤️🙏🕊️

(1) Show this thread

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

🤗sending You a virtual HUG and a GOoD Morning to YOU Jason. Have a Blessed Day

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Thank You, Your Heart is full Sister, I Love You So Much. Live Joyfully Blessed Today, just as You are. 🙏

🤗😇🤗

(1) Show this thread