Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

i came here due to santa surfing
followed key people and watched them all leave for telegram
i never left here
i wonder who all will circle back now

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Tired of getting hacked and compromised?
If You Know, You Know! www.anonup.com 😉👍

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

i never hear anything about anon up being compromised. all other platforms have major issues.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

čo sa deje 😆

(4) Show this thread

Lots of bots.

choc a block with fake accounts of big names.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

How many times does future prove past with that guy? You’ll be our huckle bearer’s. 🇺🇸

UK is home. Not here for follows. Skeptical about everything. Good over Evil. My message to you...Love Life!

I didn't trust Telegram anyway, never went there.

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

That was it from he very beginning. I dont remember, who said it, but that was the reason, I never joined it. They have not an Impressum, nobody knows, who is in control

Pegasus: The ultimate spyware for iOS and Android

From 2017

https://www.kaspersky.com/blog/pegasus-spyware/14604/

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication

BINGO ❤️

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

V.K seems to always be right! Something Like President Trump!
We need to listen better

I knew when it required a picture of your driver license.
"Come on man!"

In response 1776 Life to his Publication

This isn't true. Perhaps if you want a channel of your own you might need a pic of your DL but not for the average follower

WWG1WGA twatter got me again, was "Pooky Steve"

In response 1776 Life to his Publication

they do not ask for dl pic. take that shit back to gab

(4) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Anonup is run by Koba and VK and it is the only platform Nana really trusts to any degree.
Not sure where they disappeared to but you can rest assured that where ever they are they are working for us and saving this planet.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana, they are busy doing God's dirty work.

Pray, and thank God for everyday.

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I too left FB willingly, but was surprised Twitter banned me without ever posting! I could read tweets though, and did my digging from those. I love anonup and I'm so appreciative to all on here. 😊
Thank You very much Everyone! 💚
🙏🇺🇲🌍💕

(8) Show this thread

i think he will be right about exiting all markets in late July too..

3 Chinese dams collapsed, earthquake under 3 gorges, floods everywhere.. mcafee countdown 3am tomorrow, comms galore, Trade Genius predicting a crash like covid market crash of march 2020..

VK predicted that march 2020 crash and its recovery

here we go again!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

You're fooling yourself if you don't think they're ALL compromised 🙄

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Telegram gave me malware & crasged my phone

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

He is back on, I'm gonna need more than that to believe it's compromised. I never saw VK post against Telegram, what did I miss?

Only followers of this user (@SSchmotz) can see their posts

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Where is VK? Miss him!

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Code Monkey Z was banned!

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

TELEGRAM HAS DEFINITELY BEEN COMPROMISED. CodeMonkey got shot down and soon after, all large accounts have gone quiet. Something big is definitely up. What say you, friend?

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response Angel Joy to her Publication
In response Angel Joy to her Publication

This should have always been go to place

(2) Show this thread

God🙏Family❤️America🇺🇸Trump2020🇺🇸#85Million+Strong🦅W/W/G/1/W/G/A💚

This is the only reason I miss Twit...They separated so many of us from each other. 😞

go back on twitter. can post most anything these days.

(1) Show this thread

okay so riddle me this Batman@doqholiday
Why are all the big name real life attorney Patriots on there like Lin Wood and Sidney Powell

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

We all miss VK very much! Praying all is well. Hope we hear from him again one day soon.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I sat out Telegram & watched & waited, especially after Parler crashed so spectacularly
Now it seems the founder of Telegram had his phone compromised by that Pegasus software? malware?
And there was talk that some people had a huge download of pics or some kind of graphics to their app without their knowledge - they had to go & find the folder(s) to delete the stuff
So I'll continue to sit it out

Former middle school teacher, mother of 3 grown kids, and small-business owner.

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

I've had the same thing happen. I kept getting error messages about storage on my phone, and found a telegram folder with over a thousand files in it. I delete it but then if I visit telegram again it automatically downloads lots of videos and pictures that fills up my phone and I have to go in and delete every couple of days.

(1) Show this thread

Tried Telegram but the had acess to my Storage Spooked me. Never been back.