Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Telegram is compromised.

VK was right.... again.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I sat out Telegram & watched & waited, especially after Parler crashed so spectacularly
Now it seems the founder of Telegram had his phone compromised by that Pegasus software? malware?
And there was talk that some people had a huge download of pics or some kind of graphics to their app without their knowledge - they had to go & find the folder(s) to delete the stuff
So I'll continue to sit it out

I've had the same thing happen. I kept getting error messages about storage on my phone, and found a telegram folder with over a thousand files in it. I delete it but then if I visit telegram again it automatically downloads lots of videos and pictures that fills up my phone and I have to go in and delete every couple of days.

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @WhoDat72 in this post can reply

In response Jennifer Brown to her Publication

Just go to settings where you can choose which files you do not want to download automatically.