Wanna know what this is? HAARP's Earthquake maker... Hurricane maker... Tsunami maker.... that's right.

Only people mentioned by @Candidiam17 in this post can reply

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

I know I've seen a pic of this device before but sure can't get it to register on tineye to try to ID it. Tried half a dozen times now ... all I get is a big fat "OOPS"

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

how is that HARP even legal within the global community where is the outrage for murder genocide and crimes against humanity?

One time to buy time back in the day, asked God to mess it up. Saw that a rat had run into a primary area and disabled it. Fun times, now everyone is awake and time for that stuff to not be on this planet.

Patriot..I stand by our Potus WWG1WGA came here from twitter Purge searching for my patriot fam!

God strike it down please!

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

End the madness and I ask God to send a bolt of lighting to blow this SOB up!! He took out a George Floyd mural, I know He can take this monster down!!

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Though it sure looks ominous enough, not sure it's "HAARP" per se though maybe related? The American (several other countries have them) HAARP facility is located in Alaska and works by bending the ionosphere with a high energy tightly packed several acre ground based antennae array, then using it like a convex mirror bouncing high intensity microwave energy off of it to target areas as small as 20 sq miles (maybe smaller by now) to achieve ground penetrating radar, create and guide hurricanes, trigger earthquakes and even effect human minds/emotions in large groups.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

God is pissed