Today marks the 22 year anniversary of JFK [Jr]’s [fatal] plane crash. I chose my name in March 2020 because I was of the opinion that many were misinterpreting the Q posts re. Jr. Maybe he didn’t go by Jr anymore. Maybe disinformation was necessary. This was months before we learned of the possibility that even Sr. survived. When you’re feeling impatient, consider all of the sacrifice that this family has made for US.

#KennedyFriday

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Nothing by chance
Everything has meaning.
The moment is at hand.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

Yes. Upside down pyramid. Meaning on team humanity
My opinion

(1) Show this thread

HERE COMES THE [RAIN]

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Is this for sale anywhere?

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I think of that often. I can't even imagine their sacrifices. They are an incredible family.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

No family on this planet has given more to save humanity than the Kennedy Family,
Nana thanks the Lord constantly for his hand on them.
Make no mistake,
God's hand is on them.
Thank you for your service here as well my fren what an awesome light your soul is!
You mentioned leaving when this is over but you must come back to visit with Nana from time to time and if you ever make the trip from CA to Nashville you have a lifetime fren and a place to stay.

God Family Truth and 2A to protect my rights for all the Above.I stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God the Father through Jesus!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

hey Nana thanks for all your posts i always enjoy reading them. btw im your neighbor in Memphis! i love Nashville. Have a blessed day!

(1) Show this thread

🌹Decades, Generations & Centuries of Sacrifice . . . God Bless🌹

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I spy with my little eye, the spear head. 👀

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Amen, fren! I couldn’t agree more!

We Will Always Remember! Americas Prince! I Do Pray They Survived, This Has Given Me And So Many Others Hope In This Corrupt Evil That Has Been Going On For Too Long! May God Bless The Kennedy Family! And All Fighting This Evil! Is President Trump Speaking Tonite On OAN? Someone Posted? Thank You!

Vincent Kennedy-The Son Returns
https://youtu.be/X95kP-efrmc

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

In response Texas Traveler to her Publication

That Video Was Great!

(1) Show this thread