🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Today marks the 22 year anniversary of JFK [Jr]’s [fatal] plane crash. I chose my name in March 2020 because I was of the opinion that many were misinterpreting the Q posts re. Jr. Maybe he didn’t go by Jr anymore. Maybe disinformation was necessary. This was months before we learned of the possibility that even Sr. survived. When you’re feeling impatient, consider all of the sacrifice that this family has made for US.

#KennedyFriday

No family on this planet has given more to save humanity than the Kennedy Family,
Nana thanks the Lord constantly for his hand on them.
Make no mistake,
God's hand is on them.
Thank you for your service here as well my fren what an awesome light your soul is!
You mentioned leaving when this is over but you must come back to visit with Nana from time to time and if you ever make the trip from CA to Nashville you have a lifetime fren and a place to stay.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

God Family Truth and 2A to protect my rights for all the Above.I stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God the Father through Jesus!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

hey Nana thanks for all your posts i always enjoy reading them. btw im your neighbor in Memphis! i love Nashville. Have a blessed day!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response AtThe MidnightCall to his Publication

Well hi there neighbor, we will be having the after party when we win this thing at Tim's Ford Lake.
It is a BYOB party Bring Your Own Boat!

(1) Show this thread