Fly your American flags.

Fly your Trump flags.

Patriots, NOW is the time!

[they] tried to steal from us one last time and we caught them. We caught them all.

Trump is coming back.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

LOVE GOD AND MY COUNTRY 😊❤️🇺🇸🌎WWG1WGA

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

mine were never taken down😊

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

🤞August 15 th inauguration

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

got mine flying : Trump won

We caught them all.

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

Ours stays up year round and has for many years, GOD bless America !!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Mine has been flying for months! Through snow, rain, high winds and record heat!

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

despite the fact that the city sent us a letter to remove the signs from the yard that were hammered into the ground with metal stakes! we just hung them all up on flagpoles ! boom 💥…. and we put more out just because !!!!!!!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

God Bless our America!

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

My American flag has been up for months! I’m SO EXCITED!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

My house is all decorated in RED, WHITE, AND BLUE. INSIDE AND OUT!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Already on it. Glad to see ya back Doq.
What bout our fren VK? Nana prays for his saf

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Will never stop fighting for truth, justice and Trump. #FightlikeFlynn WWG1WGA Family is EVERYTHING

i never stopped. i red pilled alot of people who were life long dems.

always on display driving my in deranged liberal community. OLD GLORY FLYING HIGH AND PROUD!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Luke Vaider to his Publication

Love it

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

Flag is still out
God bless America

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

books, painting, walks in nature

#FamilyIsEverything, The Truth Shall Set You Free