I never "black pilled" anyone, ignored the trolls, and only offerered encouragement to Patriots. Proud of that. My friends and family have no idea what I have gone through, nor the emotional battering I have taken. It has required endlessly finding more inner resources to keep fighting when you thought you were all spent.

There are many people I have only known via a pseudonym and an avatar icon, but I feel are brothers and sisters in arms. I wish we could squeeze hands and hug sometimes. There is so much love among anons and Patriots. Someday the world will know what we fought for and wh

Honored to have been in this battle with you. You were one of the first people I followed on Twitter and I always admired your thoughtful choice of words and grace in seeing the 'bigger picture.' I hope someday soon you can go back to taking more amazing pictures and have great stories to tell. I will think of you fondly when I get to go back to 'just' writing books and spending some time deciding which of your photos I need to purchase. Love and Light to you Martin. #WRWY#tbiytc

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TAPTruth in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TAP Truth, click on at the bottom under it